Are you getting ready for a trip abroad? Then you are probably here because you must apply for a passport and you need passport photos. iVisa Photos can help you with that so that you do not go to a professional photo studio. Getting your passport photos online is faster, more convenient, and cheaper. And at the end of the process, you get government compliant photos. Who needs a photo studio when you can get what you need from home?
You may also be interested in looking at iVisa.com. They specialize in electronic visas. So, if you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can assist you with the online application process.
- Photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- The picture should not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Dimensions and size (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 4
Jordan Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Jordan Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
We are aware that you already have a list of Jordan passport photo requirements above, but we thought best to expand on a few of them so that you can have as much information at hand as possible. After all, failure to produce an adequate passport photo is one of the most frequent causes of rejection, and it is our wish that you avoid that.
- The background of the passport photo must not only be plain white, but it must be free from any patterns and shadows as well. The best option is to find a white wall in your house and use that as a background. But do not worry if you do not have one. Just take a white sheet and hang it somewhere in your home. It will work just as fine. Just make sure that the sheet is not too see-through.
- For the best possible exposure of all your facial features, position the camera at eye level when you take the picture. Your head must be straight. Do not tilt or rotate it in any direction. Both sides of your face must be equally visible, so do not submit portrait-style photos because they will be rejected.
- You are not allowed to smile in your passport photo. In fact, the only acceptable facial expression is neutral. To achieve the best results, please relax the muscles of your face when taking the picture.
- When you are taking your passport photo, look straight into the camera. It is essential that your eyes are perfectly discernible. They cannot be obscured by anything such as your hair or the frames of your glasses. If you do wear your glasses when you take the shot, please check for glare. Also, you cannot wear sunglasses or eyeglasses with tinted lenses when you take your passport photo or visa photo.
- The light in the environment in which you take your passport photo must have a balanced intensity. Choose a source of light in front of you so that it does not creates shadows on your face. That has the potential of distorting some of your facial features.
- Generally, it is not acceptable for the applicant to wear anything on their heads during the photoshoot. Nevertheless, if your religious beliefs prevent you from keeping your head uncovered, you are allowed to take your passport photo with your headwear on. All you have to know is that your face must be visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin and that the veil must not create shadows on your face.
- Is your beard a part of your everyday appearance? Then you can keep it for your passport photo or visa photo. If you not, you are required to shave it off.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Children of all ages need to hold their own passports and visas. Obviously, you need to take their picture too if you want to apply for travel documents. But you can do that with iVisa Photos. Just make sure to read the tips below.
- A child’s head can occupy less space in the picture than the head of an adult. That is the only significant difference between children and adults when it comes to passport photo and visa photos.
- Your child must be awake when you take the picture. The eyes must be visible.
- When taking the passport photo of your child while he/she sits in a car seat, you have to cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer.
- If you want to take the picture from above while the child lays on his/her back, you have to place a white sheet underneath to achieve a white background.
- If your baby has a pacifier or headwear, please remove them before taking the picture.
- Only a child can appear in the passport photo or visa photo. So, if you want to hold the baby, make sure that your hands are not in the shot.
Price and Cost
A professional photo studio will charge you quite a lot for a set of passport photos, which is why we think that you will be pleased with iVisa Photos’ offer. For a Jordanian passport, you need 4 passport photos, and iVisa Photos will give them to you for only $8.99. That is the approximate equivalent of 6.4 JOD. We say ‘approximate’ because the price may differ on the day of your order due to exchange rate variations.
How to get Jordan Passport Photos or Jordan Visa Photos Online
If you have never used the service of iVisa Photos before, all we can tell you is that you should not experience any difficulties during the process. All you need is a camera from a phone or tablet. With it, take your picture following the rules and guidelines we talked about above. If you do not like your photo, you can try again free of charge.
After you succeed in taking a picture you are pleased with, you have to submit it to iVisa Photos via e-mail or direct upload on the website. We will process it so that the end result is a government-compliant passport photo. You will get two options after that:
- 1.Download the picture to print it yourself.
- 2.We can send it to an address you provide us with.
For more information concerning iVisa Photos and the services we offer, please contact our customer support service.