Do you plan on applying for a Kazakhstan passport in the near future? Then you probably already know what you need to do. You must put together some documents, fill in an application, and then go to the issuing authority. You are also asked to submit 4 passport photos, and iVisa Photos can help you get those without going to a professional photo studio. Just take your picture at home, and iVisa Photos will process it so that it is government compliant.
You may also want to take a look at our website. They can help you find out if you qualify for an electronic visa for your trip, and if you do, iVisa’s job is to facilitate the online application process for you.
- Photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- The picture should not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 4
Kazakhstan Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Kazakhstan Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
We know that we have already listed the Kazakhstan passport photo requirements above, but we want to provide further information on some of them so that you know exactly what you are dealing with. Failure to procure an adequate passport photo is one of the leading causes of rejection when it comes to passport application rejection, which is why we feel that the more you know, the better.
- Choosing the right setting in which you take your picture is essential. As mentioned above, the background of your passport photo has to be white. Not only can it not have colors on it, but it should include patterns and shadows either. A white wall should work just fine, but if you do not have one in your house, take a white sheet and hang it on a wall. It will do the trick just as well.
- You need to keep your head straight when you are taking your passport photo. The camera should be positioned at eye level to better expose all your facial features. Do not tilt or rotate your head in any direction. Since both halves of your face must be equally visible, portrait-style photos are rejected.
- The only acceptable facial expression in a passport photo or visa photo is neutral. You are not permitted to smile, frown, or squint. To achieve the best possible results, relax your face when you take the shot.
- Your eyes should look straight into the camera when you are taking the picture. It is not acceptable for your eyes to be obscured by things such as your hair or the frames of your glasses. If you can wear your glasses (small frames), check the photo for flash reflection before you submit it. Sunglasses and eyeglasses with tinted lenses are forbidden in a passport photo or visa photo.
- The lighting has to be of the right intensity and the source should be right in front of you. That way, it does not create shadows on your face.
- Headwear is usually forbidden in a passport photo or visa photo. Nevertheless, an exception is made for people who are bound by their religion to have their heads covered at all times. If you find yourself in this position, you should make sure that your face is still perfectly visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead. Your headwear should not cast shadows on your face, either.
- You are allowed to keep your beard for your passport photo or visa photo, but only as long as it represents your everyday appearance.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Children of all ages are required to hold their own travel documents. Needless to say, if you want to travel with your kids, you must apply for passports and visas for them as well. You need to take their picture too, but you can do that with iVisa Photos. Here are some tips that we think you will find useful.
- Make sure that your child is awake when you take the passport photo.
- If your baby has a pacifier or/and headwear, please remove them for the picture.
- Only the child can appear in the passport photo or visa photo. If you decide that you want to hold the baby, you have to make sure that not even your hands appear in the shot.
- If you want to photograph your child in a car seat, cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer to achieve the necessary white background.
- For the exact same reason, you should put a white sheet under the baby if you want to photograph him/her from above in the lying down position.
Please note that there are no significant differences between a child’s and an adult’s passport photo. The only thing worth mentioning is that since kids have smaller heads, they can occupy less space in the passport photo or visa photo. Their heads can appear smaller.
Price and Cost
Getting your passport photo or visa photos online with iVisa Photos is a lot cheaper than going to a professional photo studio. A Kazakhstan passport requires 4 photos, and iVisa Photos is ready to give them to you for the incredibly low fee of $8.99. It is about 3928 KZT, depending on the exchange rates on the day you place the order.
How to get Kazakhstan Passport Photos or Kazakhstan Visa Photos Online
The online process of getting your passport photo or visa photos with iVisa Photos is straightforward. You need a decent camera. Most people use their smartphones or tablets. Whichever is more convenient. With that camera, you have to take your picture. Just make sure to follow all the rules we stated above. If you do not like the first picture, do not panic. iVisa Photos lets you take another one until you get a photo that you are satisfied with.
As soon as you have the right picture, you are required to submit it. iVisa Photos will process it so that it is government-compliant, after which you are given two choices:
- 1.Download the photo so that you can print it at home. Just stock up on photo-quality paper.
- 2.Provide us with your address, and we will send the photos to you.
For further information, please contact iVisa Photos’ customer support.