Will you be traveling to Kenya soon and find yourself in need of an updated passport photo? Most people don't realize all the laws and restrictions surrounding Kenya passport photos and find the process of having a passport photo taken to be long, tedious, and sometimes, overly expensive.
If you want a quick photo processing service that will take care of all the fine print details for you, try our photo processing app. All you have to do is upload and collect your finished photograph. Don’t forget to find out if you’ll be needing a visa. If you do, click here for quick, affordable service.
- Size of visa photo: 35x45mm
- Color: Full color
- Head size and position: Full face, centered
- Background: White
- Smile: Neutral
- Eyes: Open
- Glasses: Not allowed, you can however use your daily wearing glasses
- Headgear: Non allowed
- Quantity needed: Two (2)
The Kenyan Passport Photo and Visa Photo Requirements, Rules, Guidelines, and specifications
iVisa Photos delivers photos that are 100% compliant with the Kenyan Embassy´s specifications. Make sure you meet all these guidelines when taking your photo for your Kenyan visa.
- Important notes regarding your photo:
- You photo should have a white background
- Look straight into the camera, keep your head in the center of the photo
- Size: 35mm x 45mm
- Must be a new photo taken not longer than 6 months ago
- Do not wear a hat, only headgear for religious purposes are allowed
- If you use glasses, avoid glares on the lenses
- You need two (2) photographs t0 four (4) photos depending on visa type
Rules and requirements for babies, infants, and newborns Passport and Visa photos
The Kenya visa needs to be obtained before arrival by both adults and minors. If you need to take a photo of a baby then see the following tips to take a photo. One, your baby's eyes have to be open. If the baby had a good nap then they will be ide awake so take the photo whenever the baby is in a happy mood and with their eyes open and clearly visible. Two, the background of the baby photo needs to be white so use a white blanket or bed sheet or even sheets of paper to comply with this requirement. Three, and if you baby is very young, like a few months old, then you can take your baby's photo when they are in their car seat. Finally, take various photos so that you will have at least a few to choose from.
Price and Cost
Use the iVisa Photos for competitive prices. We offer 2 types of deliveries. 1 - home delivery or 2, in store pickup at a CVS, Walgreens or a Walmart store in the USA. You can also download the photo after completion if you prefer.
How to get your Kenya Visa Photographs Online with iVisa Photos?
Us the iVisa Photos with your smartphone or tablet. The iVisa Photos app is available for both iOS (here) and Android (here).
- Tips on how to take a photo with the app:
- Use a white background
- Face the camera directly, avoid shadows behind you
- Maintain a neutral facial expression, do not smile or frown
- Don’t wear sunglasses or any hats that may cover your face
What you need to know before getting started:
- It will take less than 5 mins to complete an order with the app
- Select Kenya in the country section
- Use your smartphone, tablet
- For an additional fe, you can use the photo editor service from iVisa Photos where your photo will be reviewed before printing.
- You can download the photo, select home delivery or select a Wal-Mart, CVS and Walgreens for pick up in a store.
You can also take passport photos with our app, you can just select passport under “Photo Type”. Get a photo with iVisa Photos today before your trip to the African country, Kenya.