When you decide to take a trip out of Kiribati, one of your concerns should be the fact that you most likely need a passport. The application process is not a challenging task. You must have the proper documentation at hand, fill in an application, and then go to the issuing authority to submit it. You are also expected to provide 2 passport photos, and that is something iVisa Photos can help you with.
Since you are interested in international travel, our website may be able to help you with your visa. Depending on where you want to go, you may be eligible for an electronic visa. If that is the case, iVisa facilitates the online application process so that you invest minimal effort.
- Photo size: 2 inches in height and 2 inches in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- The picture should not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 2
Kiribati Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Kiribati Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
You could say that the Kiribati passport photo requirements above are enough, but we want you to have as much knowledge about them as possible. That is why we will go into further details concerning a few of them. Did you know that an inadequate passport photo is one of the most common causes of rejection? We want you to avoid that as much as possible.
- As we said above, the background of your passport photo has to be white. It should also not contain patterns or shadows. You could use a white wall as a background, but if you do not have such a wall within your home, you could take a white sheet and hang it somewhere. The result is pretty much the same as long as the cloth is not see-through.
- When you take your passport photo, you must keep your head perfectly straight. Do not tilt or rotate it in any direction. The camera should be positioned at eye level for the best possible angle. Portrait-style photos will be rejected because both sides of your face must be equally visible.
- You are not permitted to smile in your passport photo. Nor can you frown, raise your brows, or squint. You must adopt a neutral facial expression, and the best way to achieve that is by relaxing your face when you take the picture.
- When you are ready to take the photograph, look directly into the camera. It is crucial that your eyes are perfectly visible. They must not be obstructed by anything. Such as your hair. If your eyeglasses have large frames, it would be best to take them off. If you can keep your glasses on, remember to check the photo for glare. Wearing sunglasses or eyeglasses with tinted lenses is not permitted in a passport photo or visa photo.
- The light must have the right intensity. Not too bright nor too dim. You should also pick a source of light that is right in front of you. That way, there will be no shadows on your face.
- Headwear is allowed but only in exceptional cases. The most common reason for which people keep their headwear is religious beliefs. If you are in a position such as this, you still have to ensure that your veil does not create shadows on your face and that your face is seeable from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead.
- Having a beard does not mean you are required to shave it off. But only as long as it represents your everyday likeness. If you plan on taking it off, please do so before taking your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
As you may very well know, children must hold their own passport and visas, which is why you will need pictures for them too. You can do that with iVisa Photos. We even prepared some tips that should prove useful in the process.
- Your child must have his/her eyes open when you take the picture.
- Lots of parents photograph their kids in a car seat. If you want to do the same, remember to cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer.
- If you want to take the passport photo of your infant while he/she lays on his/her back, you are required to place a white sheet underneath to achieve a white background.
- If your baby has a pacifier or something on his/her head, you have to remove them before taking the picture.
- Please note that only the baby can appear in the passport photo or visa photo. Some parents choose to hold their babies, but if you want to do the same, you have to make sure that not even your hands appear in the picture.
Price and Cost
Obtaining your passport photo with iVisa Photos is not as expensive as going to a photo studio. For a Kiribati passport, you are expected to provide 2 passport photos, and with iVisa Photos, you will only pay $5.99 for them. That is about 10 AUD. It actually depends on the exchange rate on the day you want to make the purchase.
How to get Kiribati Passport Photos or Kiribati Visa Photos Online
Now that you have all the Kiribati passport photo requirements, we will teach you how to use the services provided by iVisa Photos. You should not experience any difficulties in the process.
Take a camera from your phone or tablet and take your photo making sure to follow all the rules and guidelines we stated previously. After you have a photo that you like, you have to submit it so that iVisa Photos can process it. You can do that via e-mail or direct upload on the website. After we turn it into a government compliant passport photo, we will give you two options:
- 1.You can choose to download it, in which case you can print it at home.
- 2.You can give us your address, and we will mail the photos to you.
Do you have questions or concerns? Do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.