Do you want to travel outside of Kyrgyzstan? Then you already know that you need a passport. Getting one should not be a complicated task, but you need to pay attention to some details. For one thing, you will need to submit two passport photos along with all the other required documentation, and iVisa Photos is here to help you get them with minimal effort. A trip to a photo studio is no longer necessary because you can take the picture yourself, and we will teach you what you need to know.
You may also want to take a quick peek on our website. If you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you acquire it in no time.
- Photo size: 4.5 cm in height and 3.5 cm in width
- The photo you submit must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- The picture should not be blurry
- Glasses: only acceptable if they do not cover your eyes
- Headgear: as a rule, no. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: avoid white clothes
- Beard: it is allowed only if it shows your everyday look
- Quantity needed in application: 2
Kyrgyzstan Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Kyrgyzstan Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
The list of Kyrgyzstan passport photo requirements above is complete. However, did you know that an improper passport photo is one of the leading causes of rejection? That is why we decided to provide you with further details regarding some of the specifications above. That way, you can take a valid passport photo from the first try.
- Since the background of your passport photo has to be white, you need to find the perfect spot in which to take your picture. You could use a white wall as your background, but not all people have one in their house. If that is the case, you can take a white sheet and hang it somewhere. As long as it is not see-through, it will work just as well.
- To achieve the best possible angle, you must place the camera at eye level. Keep in mind that you have to maintain your head straight while taking the picture. Do not rotate or tilt it in any direction. Bear in mind that both sides of your face must be equally visible. As a result, if you submit a portrait-style photo, it will be rejected.
- Facial expressions other than neutral are forbidden in a passport photo or visa photo. In fact, the only acceptable facial expression is neutral. You should relax your face when you take the shot. That ensures the best possible result.
- You are asked to look straight into the camera when you take the passport photo because your eyes must be perfectly seeable. If you wear glasses with large frames, it would be best to take them off. If, however, the frames are discreet, you can keep the on. But you have to avoid flash reflection. Lastly, you should not wear sunglasses or eyeglasses with tinted lenses when you take your passport photo or visa photo because it will be rejected.
- The lighting has the potential of distorting some of your facial features, which is why you need to pay attention to it. It should not be too dark or too bright. Also, it would be best if you chose a source of light right in front of you to avoid shadows on your face.
- Only people who keep their heads covered for religious beliefs are not compelled to remove their headwear for their passport photos and visa photos. However, if that is the case for you, make sure that the headwear does not form shadows on your face and that your face is visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin. No other compromises are made.
- You are not required to shave your beard for your passport photo or visa photo as long as it is a part of your everyday appearance.\
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
If you want to travel with your children, remember that they need their individual travel documents. Obviously, you must take their pictures as well, but iVisa Photos can be of assistance with that as well. Here are some helpful tips:
- Children must have their eyes open too when you take their picture, so make sure that they are wake during the photoshoot.
- If you want to use a car seat, like many other parents do, do not forget to cover the backrest of the chair with a white cloth. The background needs to be white, after all.
- Photographing infants may be more comfortable if you do it from above while they lay on their backs. Even so, remember the white background rule. Place a white sheet underneath them for the picture.
- Please note that if you want to hold the baby, not even your hands can appear in the shot.
- If your baby has a pacifier, headwear, or any other object, you have to remove them for the passport photo.
Price and Cost
You will be pleased to find out that iVisa Photos practices some of the most competitive prices on the market. It is definitely cheaper to get your passport photos online with iVisa Photos than going to a photo studio. A Kyrgyzstan passport needs 2 photos, and we can give them to you for only $5.99. We are talking about an approximate amount of 427.44 KGS. It depends on the exchange rate on the day of your order.
How to get Kyrgyzstan Passport Photos or Kyrgyzstan Visa Photos Online
Obtaining your passport photos online with iVisa Photos is as easy as it can possibly be. You have to have at hand a decent camera. Most people use their smartphones or tablets. With that camera, you have to take your picture. Just remember to follow all the rules we discussed previously. It is important that you follow every single guideline.
After you take a picture and you like it, you must submit it via e-mail or directly on iVisa Photos’ website. We will process it so that it becomes government-compliant, after which we will offer you two options:
- 1.You can download the photo to print it yourself. Just bear in mind that you need photo-quality paper to do that.
- 2.We can send you to an address you provide us with.
If you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.