Are you planning on going abroad anytime soon? Do you have a passport? If you do not, then you should know that a Libya passport application involves 3 passport photos, and that is precisely what iVisa Photos can help you with. Instead of going to a photo studio to get your pictures, you can take it yourself at home, and iVisa Photos will process it so that it is government compliant.
A trip to a foreign country means that you may also need a visa. You should use our website for that. They can help you find out whether you are eligible for an electronic visa, and if you are, iVisa can help with the online application process.
The general Libya passport photo requirements are as follows:
- Required size of the photo: 60 mm in height and 40 mm in width
- The picture must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Recency: must be as recent as 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must not be obscured
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headgear: as a general rule, headwear is not permitted. Exceptions are made
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Attire, clothing, dress code: wear clothes in contrast with the background
- Beard: allowed as long as it represents your everyday likeness
- Number of photos necessary for the application: 3
Libya Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
If you feel like you need more information about the Libya passport photo requirements, then you are going to find useful the info we provided above. After all, an inadequate passport photo is a common reason for passport application rejection, and it is our wish that you avoid that.
- As mentioned above, the background of the passport photo must be white. Choosing the right environment is crucial. Not only must your background be white, but it cannot have colors or patterns either. Most people take their pictures against a white background, but feel free to take a white sheet and hang it on the wall if the walls of your house are painted in different colors.
- When you are getting ready to take your picture, you must place the camera at the right angle, and that means it must be positioned at eye level. Do not rotate or tilt your head in any direction because portrait-style photos are rejected.
- The only facial expression you can adopt in your passport photo or visa photo is neutral. You are not allowed to smile, squint, frown, or adopt any other facial expression.
- When you are getting ready to take the passport photo, please look straight into the camera. Your eyes must be perfectly visible. Remove your hair away from your face and take your glasses off if the frames are too large. If you keep your eyeglasses on, make sure there is no glare in the picture. You cannot wear sunglasses or glasses with tinted lenses when you take your passport photo.
- Please ensure the ideal intensity when it comes to lighting. It cannot be too bright or too dim. You should also go for a source that is right in front of you so that you do not have shadows on your face.
- Headwear is generally prohibited. Even so, people who are bound by their religion to have their heads covered can keep their headwear on when taking their passport photos or visa photos. If that is the case, please make sure that your face is visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin and that there are no shadows on your face.
- If you typically have a beard, you can keep it for your passport photo or visa photo. It is allowed as long as it represents your everyday appearance.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
In case you want to travel with your children, you must get passports and visas for them as well. Needless to say, you need pictures. With iVisa Photos, you can take the passport photo or visa photos of your kids too, and the tips below should be of assistance.
- If you think it is more comfortable, you can photograph your child while he/she sits in a car seat. Many parents go for this option. However, remember to place a white sheet on the chair’s backrest. The background still needs to be white.
- When photographing your baby from above, while he/she lays on his/her back, do not forget to put a white cloth underneath to achieve the white background.
- The child must be awake during the photo shoot.
- Bear in mind that if you want to hold the baby when taking his/her picture, you cannot appear in the shot. Not even your hands can be visible.
- Before taking the picture, please remove headwear, pacifiers, or any other object from the shot.
Price and Cost
Have you ever used the services of a professional photo studio to get passport photos or visa photos? If no, then you should know that it can be quite expensive. iVisa Photos, however, provides high quality at low prices. A Libya passport application involves 3 passport photos, and iVisa Photos can give you a set of 4 for only $8.99. It is the approximate equivalent of 12.76 LYD. You will not find prices better than this.
How to get Libya Passport Photos or Libya Visa Photos Online
We consider that you have enough information about the Libya passport photo requirements, which is why we need to go on to teaching you how iVisa Photos works. All you need is a decent camera. Most people go for a smartphone or tablet.
With your camera, take your picture. You just have to make sure that all the rules and guidelines above are met. Once you have a photo that you like, you must submit it to iVisa Photos. You can either upload it directly or send it via e-mail. Whichever is more convenient for you. Once we get it, we will process it so that you end up with a government-compliant passport photo. We will then give you two options:
- 1.Download it to print it yourself at home. Remember to purchase photo-quality paper.
- 2.Provide us with an address, and we will make sure that the photos reach you as fast as possible.
If you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.
Example of a correct photo