Acquiring a visa photo is an easy process with the iVisa.com Photo service. We offer a simple online procedure. Applicants only need an Internet connection to get the Malaysia visa photo. Our team will confirm that your visa photo complies with the Malaysia Visa photo requirements. In other words, you won’t have to worry about failing the visa process due to your visa photo. The whole service has a minimum price that can’t even compare to a photo booth or drugstore. What are you waiting for? This is a deal of a lifetime!
The iVisa.com Photo service is the best alternative to obtain the Malaysia visa photo. Continue reading all about the Malaysia Visa photo requirements.
How does the online process work?
- Choose the type of photo you need. In this case, the visa option is what you want.
- Don’t worry about checking the dimensions. iVisa.com Photo has you covered! The photo size is 5.00cm x 3.50cm.
- Select the Print or Digital format according to your needs.
- Take a snapshot and send it through our system.
- We will follow the Malaysia Visa photo requirements to confirm that your visa photo is accurate for your visa process.
- Pick the options for printed photos. In this case, we offer home delivery or store pick-up. For the digital format, just wait for an email with the Malaysia visa photo.
- Pay for the professional service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
The iVisa.com Photo service allows a simple process to acquire the Malaysia visa photo. We have all the details about the Malaysia Visa photo requirements!
What are the Malaysia visa photo requirements?
- We know you want the perfect photo. For this reason, follow these instructions:
- Adjust a space for your visa photo.
- Go to the center of the frame and show your face to the camera.
- Check the size requirements for the Malaysia visa photo.
- Print the Malaysia visa photo!
Get your visa photo now! We will manage all the Malaysia Visa photo requirements!
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive the print and digital photos?
According to your current location, we have print and digital photo services available. For citizens in the United States, they can choose from the following alternatives:
- Digital Photos: our team will send the Malaysia visa photo to your email inbox.
- Printed Photos: if you choose home delivery, we will ship your visa photo, and they will arrive in 2 to 4 days. Also, you have the store pick-up alternative. Go to the nearest Walgreens or CVS and obtain the Malaysia visa photo.
Travelers in Europe or Canada have the home delivery option for printed photos. According to their location, delivery days could vary. If you go for the digital format, we will send the visa photos electronically.
If you are in another country, you can receive the Malaysia visa photo in digital format. During the application process, make sure you provide a valid email address.
What is the cost of the Malaysia Visa photo service?
For just USD 5.95, we will send you the Malaysia visa photos in digital format. Also, our experts will check that your visa photo complies with all the Malaysia visa photo requirements. Don’t forget that our prices are the most competitive on the market!
If you are in the United States, pay only USD 9.45 for the printed photo. We will send you two visa photos. Go to the application page and confirm how many copies of the visa photos you want. We can also offer the store pick-up alternative (US only). Make sure to introduce your current location so you can review all the available services.
The iVisa.com Photo service team is ready to give you a hand with the Malaysia visa photo. We can help you with the Malaysia visa photo requirements.