While getting a Moldova passport is not a difficult task, you must be careful about the requirements. You will have to put together a few documents, fill in an application form, and then go to the issuing authority to submit them all. You will also have to procure 3 passport photos, and iVisa Photos is here to help you get them from home. That way, you can avoid a trip to a professional photo studio.
If you want to travel abroad, then you may also need a visa. You should take a look at our website to see if they can help you. In case you are among the nationalities eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can assist you with the online application process.
The Moldova passport photo requirements are as follows:
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The photo must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headwear: as a rule, it is not permitted. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear a white shirt
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 3
Moldova Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Moldova Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
iVisa Photos can process your picture so that it turns it into a government compliant passport photo. However, before you send the photo to us, you need to follow a few rules. You should know that an inadequate passport photo is one of the most common causes of rejection, and we want to give you all the necessary information to avoid that.
- Before you take your picture, you must find the right environment. As we already stated above, the background of the photo must be white. It should also have no shadows and patterns. If you have a white wall in your house, you are good to go. But if you do not, you can take a white sheet and hang it on the wall. As long as it is not see-through, you are in the clear.
- The best position for the camera is at eye level. It ensures the best possible angle. You are required to keep your head straight and face forward. Do not tilt/rotate your head because both sides of your face must be equally visible. Needless to say, submitting a portrait-style photo will lead to rejection.
- You are not supposed to smile when you take your passport photo or visa photo. In fact, the only acceptable facial expression is neutral.
- When taking your passport photo or visa photo, look straight into the camera. Your eyes must be clearly distinguishable. Nothing can obscure them. Remove your hair away from your face, and if your glasses have large frames, take them off. Eyeglasses with clear frames are accepted as long as there is no glare in the photo. Sunglasses, as well as glasses with tinted lenses, are prohibited.
- You have to make sure that the lighting is appropriate. It must not be too bright or too dark. You should also choose a source that is right in front of you so that there are no shadows on your face.
- Headwear is acceptable only for people who cover their heads at all times for religious reasons. What you should know here, however, is that your face must be visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin. Also, check so that the headwear does not cast shadows on your face.
- If your appearance generally includes a beard, you are not required to shave it before taking your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Traveling with your children means that you have to obtain travel documents for them too. Depending on where you want to go, you will need both passports and visas. Fortunately, you can get passport photos with iVisa Photos for your kids too. Here are some useful tips:
- You are supposed to photograph your kids when they are awake so that their eyes are visible.
- When you hold the baby for the picture, make sure that not even your hands are visible. Only the child can appear in the shot.
- You must remove the baby’s pacifier and headwear before taking the passport photo.
- If you want the child to sit in a car seat for the picture, do not forget to cover the backrest with a white layer. The background needs to be white.
- Photographing your kid from above while he/she is in the lying down position means that you have to place a white layer underneath. Please keep in mind that there are no significant differences between a child’s passport photo and an adult’s passport photo other than the fact that a child’s face can take less space in the picture.
Price and Cost
Getting your passport photos online with iVisa Photos is among the cheapest options you have. A professional photo studio, for example, is a lot more expensive. For a Moldova passport, you are asked to procure 3 passport photos, and iVisa Photos can give you a set of four for only $8.99. That is the approximate equivalent of 163 MDL. The fee might be a little bit different on the day of your purchase dues to exchange rate variations.
How to get Moldova Passport Photos or Moldova Visa Photos Online
You would be surprised about just how easy it is to get your passport photos online. iVisa Photos ensures a simple process, and we will give you the necessary instructions. All you need is a camera. Most people use the one from the tablets and phones.
With your camera, take your picture. Just remember to consider all the rules we explained before. Once you have a photo that you love, you have to submit it. You can do that via e-mail or direct upload on iVisa Photos’ website. We will process it so that you receive a government-compliant passport photo, after which you get two options:
- 1.Download the passport photo – in which case you have to print it yourself.
- 2.Give us an address to which we can send the passport photos.
Do you need more information? Do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.