Applying for a passport is not an overly complicated process. It may take a while, but you should not experience any difficulties and delays as long as you follow the steps carefully and provide all the necessary documentation. As you probably already know, a Mongolia passport involves a set of 2 passport photos, and with MyPassportPhotos, you can obtain them without leaving the house. All you have to do is to take your picture at home following all the rules and guidelines we disclose, and MyPassportPhotos will turn it into a government-compliant passport photo.
A trip abroad may also entail a visa. In that case, we advise you to take a look at iVisa.com. With their help, you can apply for an electronic visa online if you happen to qualify for one.
The Mongolia passport photo requirements are as follows:
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The photo must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear a white shirt. Do not wear a uniform
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Mongolia Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Taking your picture at home to obtain a government compliant passport photo with MyPassportPhotos is not a challenging task. We will tell you precisely what to be careful about. Here are the rules and guidelines that govern a Mongolia passport photo:
- As we already said above, the background of your passport photo has to be white. Not only that, but it should also be free from patterns and shadows. Most people use a white wall as a prop, but there is no reason for concern if you do not have one. A white sheet hung on a wall will get you the same results. Provided that the cloth is not see-through, of course.
- When you take your picture, you have to place the camera at eye level. That position ensures the best angle. Your head must be straight, and you have to keep your face forward. Remember that both sides of your face must be seeable equally, so portrait-style photos are not acceptable.
- When you take your passport photo or visa photo, it is not acceptable to smile or make any facial expressions other than neutral.
- You are required to look straight into the camera when you take your passport photo or visa photo. It is essential for your eyes to be clearly visible. If you usually wear glasses, you can keep them on only if the frames are not too large, and there is no glare in the picture. You are not permitted to take your passport photo wearing sunglasses or eyeglasses that are equipped with tinted lenses.
- When you take your passport photo, make sure that the light source is in front of you so that you do not end up with shadows on your face. Make sure the intensity is just right too.
- Headwear, as a rule, is not acceptable when you take your passport photo or visa photo. However, it is common knowledge that some people cover their heads for religious reasons. If that is the case, make sure that the headwear does not cast shadows on your face. Your face must be clearly seeable from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin.
- You can keep your beard for your passport photo or visa photo, but only if it is a part of your usual appearance. The picture must represent your everyday likeness.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Children are not exempt from having their own travel documents, which is why you are going to have to take their pictures as well. MyPassportPhotos prepared a series of tips and tricks that should help you with that.
- Children are required to be awake when you take their pictures because their eyes must be visible as well.
- If you want to hold your infant, you cannot be visible in the photo at all. Not even your hands can appear in the shot. Only the baby.
- If you put the baby in a car seat to take his/her picture, remember to put a white sheet on the backrest so that the background of the photo is white.
- If you want to put the baby on his/her back so that you can take the picture from above, you are required to place a white layer underneath.
- The baby must not have headwear or a pacifier when you take the picture.
Price and Cost
Going to a professional photo studio to have your passport photo taken is not the cheapest experience. Most studios overcharge for such a simple thing. However, with MyPassportPhotos, you will spend as less money as possible. A Mongolia passport requires 2 passport photos, and we can give them to you for only $5.99. It is the approximate equivalent of 16,678.50 MNT.
How to get Mongolia Passport Photos or Mongolia Visa Photos Online
Since we covered the Mongolia passport photo requirements, we will tell you a little bit about how to useMyPassportPhotos’ services.
With a camera from a phone or tablet, take your picture following all the rules and guidelines we wrote about above. You can try more than once. MyPassportPhotos will not charge you for any additional attempt. We want you to love your passport photo.
As soon as you have a photo that you are pleased with, submit it so that MyPassportPhotos can turn it into a government-compliant passport photo. After that, we will make you choose from the following:
- 1.Download the picture to print it at home. Just remember to buy photo-quality paper.
- 2.You can provide us with your address, and the passport photos you want will reach you in the shortest amount of time possible.
For further information regarding MyPassportPhotos, please contact our customer support service.
Example of a correct photo