Getting ready for a trip abroad is a process that involves getting your proper documentation. One of the documents you need is a passport. iVisa Photos cannot assist you with the application process. Only the issuing authority in Mozambique can process the application for you. What we can help you with, however, is to get the necessary passport photos. You will need two of them, and with iVisa Photos, you can get them without having to leave your house.
You may also need a visa for your destination, which is why we recommend that you take a look at our website. iVisa can help you acquire an electronic visa with minimal effort, provided that you are eligible for one.
The Mozambique passport photo requirements are as follows:
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The photo must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear a white shirt
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Mozambique Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Mozambique Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
When you decide to take your passport photo at home with iVisa Photos, there are a few things you should know. Below, you will find all the rules and guidelines that will help you take a valid picture. You should know that failure to procure an adequate passport photo is often the cause of rejection, and the information below should help you avoid that.
- The proper setting for your passport photo is crucial. We already said above that the background of your passport photo should be white. It should not include patterns and shadows, either. Take your picture against a white wall, and if you do not have one, use a white sheet. Just hang it on a wall and voila!
- The light in the environment in which you decide to take your passport photo must be adequate as well. You should not appear in your picture with shadows on your face, which is why you should choose a frontal source of light. Make sure that the intensity is not too low or too high, either.
- The best position for the camera is at eye level because it provides the ideal angle. Please keep your head straight and your face forward so that all your facial features are distinguishable. Do not tilt or rotate your head because portrait-style photos are always rejected. Both sides of your face must appear in the shot.
- If you submit a passport photo in which you are smiling, it will be rejected. The only permitted facial expression is neutral.
- The passport photo you submit must perfectly depict your eyes. They cannot be obstructed by anything. If your eyeglasses have large frames, you need to take them off for the passport photo. Clear glasses are acceptable, but only if there is no glare in the picture. Sunglasses and glasses that have tinted lenses are not allowed in a passport photo or visa photo.
- When it comes to headwear, the general rule is that you have to uncover your head for your passport photo or visa photo. However, if your religion does not allow that, you can keep your headwear on. Just make certain that your face does not have any shadows because of the headwear and that your face is visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin.
- A lot of men think that they have to shave their beards before taking their passport photo or visa photo. That is not true if your beard represents your everyday look.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
You are going to take your children’s pictures too if you want to travel together. iVisa Photos can help with that as well. We even have a few tips for you.
- The passport photo or visa photo must be taken when the child is awake because the eyes must be visible.
- Only your child can be in the passport photo or visa photo. Even when you hold your baby, you have to make sure that your hands are concealed.
- When you take the passport photo of your child in a car seat, you have to remember to cover the backrest of the chair with a white sheet so that the background of the picture is white.
- If you put your baby on his/her back to take the passport photo from above, do not forget to place a white layer underneath.
- You are required to remove your baby’s headwear and pacifier before taking the picture.
Price and Cost
When you choose iVisa Photos as your online passport photo service, you will be surprised at how low the price is. As you are about to find out, it is a lot cheaper than having a professional taking your picture. For a Mozambique passport, 2 photos are required. iVisa Photos will provide them for you for just $5.99. That is about 400 MZN.
How to get Mozambique Passport Photos or Mozambique Visa Photos Online
When you decide to use the services provided by iVisa Photos, the process you have to go through is incredibly straightforward. You should not experience any difficulties. Just remember that you need a decent camera. Most people use one from their smartphones or tablets. Use the camera you have to take your picture. But please take into account all the rules and guidelines we stated above. That is very important. When you have a picture that you like, you have to submit it via direct download or e-mail. Once iVisa Photos gets your photo, we will process it so that the one you get back is 100% government compliant. After the processing is done, we will give you two options:
- 1.Download the picture – you can print it yourself at home on photo-quality paper.
- 2.Give us an address – we will make sure that the passport photos you need will reach you as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions? Contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service. We are more than happy to address all your concerns.