Are you planning a trip to a foreign country? Then the reason you are here is that you need a Namibia passport, and you seek an online passport photo service. Fortunately, iVisa Photos can help you get the pictures you need, and you do not even have to get out of your house. All you have to do is take your photo at home, and iVisa Photos will process it so that it is 100% government compliant.
Do you also need a visa for your trip? Then you should check out our website. You may be eligible for an electronic visa, depending on where you want to travel, and if you are, iVisa ensures a smooth and fast online visa application process.
The Namibia passport photo requirements are listed down below:
- Required photo size: 52 mm in height and 37 mm in width
- The photo must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear a white shirt
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Namibia Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Namibia Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Taking your own passport photo is not a challenging task. You must, however, take into account that there are rules and guidelines that must be followed for you to procure a valid picture. You should know that an improper passport photo is one of the most common causes of rejection when it comes to passport applications, but if you follow the guidelines below, you should be able to avoid that.
- The background of your passport photo or visa photo must be plain white. It cannot have patterns or shadows on it, either. You could use a white wall against which you take your picture, but if you do not have access to one, a white sheet that is not see-through will do the trick just as well.
- Check the lighting before you take your picture. It must not be too bright or too dim. You must avoid appearing in your photo with shadows on your face, which is why a frontal source of light is the best solution.
- The picture must be taken from the best possible angle, which is why we recommend that you place the camera at eye level. Your head must be kept straight, and your face forward. Bear in mind that portrait-style photos are rejected because both sides of your face must be equally visible.
- You should not appear in your passport photo or visa photo with a smile on your face. The picture will be rejected. The only acceptable facial expression is neutral. Relax your face when you take the photo.
- One of the most important aspects to remember is that you have to look straight into the camera when you take your picture. The eyes must be perfectly visible. If you wear prescription glasses, it is best to take them off. As you can imagine, you cannot take your passport photo or visa photo wearing sunglasses or glasses with tinted lenses.
- Headwear should be taken off before you take your passport photo or visa photo. You are not required to do so if you cover your head for religious or cultural reasons. But if you keep your headwear on, make sure that it does not cast shadows on our face. Furthermore, your face must be seeable from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead.
- You are not obligated to shave your beard for your passport photo or visa photo if it depicts your everyday appearance.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Do you want to travel with your children? Then you must get passports and visas for them too. Fortunately, iVisa Photos is prepared to help with your kids’ passport photos and visa photos also. Here are some useful tips you should know about:
- Since children’s eyes must be visible as well, make sure to take your child’s picture when he/she is awake.
- Only your child can appear in the picture. When you hold your baby for the photo, make sure that not even your hands are in the shot. Your picture will be rejected otherwise.
- You have to remove your baby’s pacifier and headwear before the photo session.
- When you place your infant in a car seat for the passport photo or visa photo, you are required to put a white sheet on the backrest of the chair so that the background is white.
- Do you want to place your baby in his/her back to take the photo from above? Then you should remember to put a white layer underneath to achieve the necessary white background.
Price and Cost
If you decide to get your passport photos or visa photos online with iVisa Photos, you will see that you will spend less money than if you were to go to a professional photo studio. A Namibia passport requires a set of two pictures. iVisa Photos will provide them for you for only $5.99, which is approximately 114 NAD. The exact price depends on the exchange rate on the day of your purchase.
How to get Namibia Passport Photos or Namibia Visa Photos Online
Are you ready to get your passport photos online with iVisa Photos? Then all you need is a decent camera. A lot of people use a smartphone or a table for this purpose.
Please note that you have to take your picture following all the rules and guidelines we discussed above. Failure to do so will lead to rejection. Once you have a photo that meets all the requirements and you are pleased with, you are needed to submit it to iVisa Photos. You can do that via e-mail or directly on iVisa Photos’ website. After you do that, we will process the image so that the result is a government-compliant passport photo. Then, you get two choices:
- 1.You can download the picture to print it yourself at home.
- 2.If you give us your address, we will send the passport photos to you in the shortest amount of time possible.
Do you have any questions concerning the services provided by iVisa Photos? Our customer support is at your disposal.