Getting ready for a trip outside Nauru? Then you already know that you need a passport to cross the border. Obtaining a Nauru passport is not a difficult task. As long as you have all the necessary documents, you can go to the issuing authority and fill in an application. You will also need 3 passport photos, and iVisa Photos can assist you in acquiring them without even leaving your house. Follow the instructions below, and you should be able to get government compliant passport photos with minimal effort.
Since you are interested in international travel, you may also want to look into our website. If you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa, depending on where you want to go, iVisa can facilitate the online application process for you.
Before you proceed to take your picture, here are the Nauru passport photo requirements you should know about:
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The photo must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear a white shirt
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 3
Nauru Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
When you take your own passport photo at home, you must consider a few aspects. You should know that failure to produce an adequate passport photo is one of the most common causes of rejection. To avoid that hassle, follow the instructions we put together for you below.
- We already mentioned above that the background must be white. You should also know that it cannot include patterns and shadows, either. Most applicants use a white wall to take their pictures, but do not worry if you do not have one. You can use a white sheet as a background. Just make sure that it is not see-through.
- If positioned improperly, the light can create shadows on your face, and that leads to rejection. Choose a frontal source to avoid that. You should also be careful about the light’s intensity so that it is not too bright or too dark.
- For the best possible angle of your passport photo or visa photo, place the camera at eye level. Keep your head straight and your face forward when you take the picture. You cannot rotate or tilt your head in any direction. Portrait-style photos are always rejected.
- When you submit your passport photos or visa photos, you cannot appear with a smile on your face. The only facial expression you can display in your picture is neutral. -Your eyes must be clearly visible in your passport photo or visa photo. They should not be obstructed by anything, such as your hair or your glasses. Clear eyeglasses can be kept on as long as there is no glare in the picture. Sunglasses, as well as glasses equipped with tinted lenses, are prohibited in a passport photo or visa photo.
- Headwear is not allowed, generally. However, some people cover their heads for religious or cultural reasons. If that is the case, you can keep your headwear on as long as it does not cast shadows on your face. At the same time, bear in mind that your face must be visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin.
- If your everyday appearance includes a beard, it is not compulsory for you to shave your beard before taking your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
When you want to travel with your children, you are required to get passports for them too. Visas as well. Fortunately, with iVisa Photos, you can take their pictures also. We even have a few tips for you that should prove useful.
- Take the picture of your child when he or she is awake. The eyes must be visible.
- When you capture the passport photo or visa photo of your child while he/she is in a car seat, remember to put a white layer on the backrest of the chair to ensure a white background.
- For the exact same reason, you must put a white sheet underneath the baby if you want to take the photo from above while he/she is in the lying down position.
- It is compulsory to remove the baby’s headwear and pacifier before the photo session.
- Remember that only your child can appear in the passport photo or visa photo. If you want to hold your baby during the photo session, wear a white shirt and conceal your hands. No part of you can be visible. Please note that there are no significant distinctions between an adult’s passport photo and a child’s passport photo except for the fact that a child’s head can appear smaller in the picture.
Price and Cost
With iVisa Photos, you will not spend a lot of money on the passport photo you need. In fact, we provide some of the cheapest online passport photo services you will ever come across. A Nauru passport photo requires 3 pictures, and iVisa Photos offers a set of 4 for only $8.99. That is about 14.60 AUD.
How to get Nauru Passport Photos or Nauru Visa Photos Online
Now that you know what you have to do, you are ready to take your own passport photo. Remember that you need a decent camera, but most people use their smartphones or tablets. Whichever is more convenient.
Using the camera you have, take your photo, making sure to take into account all the rules and guidelines above. When you have a picture that you love, you have to submit it for processing. This is the time when iVisa Photos makes sure that you have a government-compliant passport photo. You will then be presented with two options:
- Download the picture to print it at home. Make sure to have photo-quality paper.
- Provide us with your address, and we will send you the photos.
While the entire process of getting your passport photos online with iVisa Photos should not give you any headaches, do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service should you need assistance.
Example of a correct photo