Are you planning on getting your passport for your next international trip? Then surely you know what you have to do. You must gather some documents, go to the issuing authority, and fill in an application. When you get there, you are also required to submit 2 passport photos. With iVisa Photos, you can get them without having to refer to the services of a professional photo studio. You can just take your picture at home, and iVisa Photos will transform it into a government-compliant passport photo.
While we are talking about international travel, you may also be interested in our website. They deal with online visa applications. So, if you qualify for an electronic visa, iVisa ensures a smooth and fast online application process.
Here is what you should know about the Nicaragua passport photo requirements:
- Required photo size: 2 inches in height and 2 inches in width
- The photo must be in color
- Head position: keep your head straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Do not submit a blurry passport photo
- Glasses: acceptable in certain circumstances
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear a white shirt
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Nicaragua Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Taking your passport photo or visa photo at home does not require much effort. However, you need to keep in mind that there are a few rules and guidelines that you need to follow. We explained all of them below so that you can avoid passport photo rejection.
- You must take your passport photo or visa photo against a white background. A white wall in your house will do just fine, but if you do not have one, do not panic. Take a white sheet and hang it on a wall. As long as it is not see-through, the result is pretty much the same,
- The light has the potential of distorting some of your facial features, which is why you must be careful about it. For one thing, opt for a frontal source so that you do not end up with shadows on your face. You should also check the intensity so that it is not too low or too high.
- When you take your passport photo, make sure to keep your head straight and your face forward. Position the camera at eye level to achieve the ideal angle. Do not tilt your head, not rotate it. If you submit a portrait-style photo, it will be rejected.
- The only allowed facial expression in a passport photo or visa photo is neutral. Therefore, you cannot appear smiling or displaying any other facial expression.
- Your eyes cannot be obstructed by anything. Remove the hair away from your face. If you have glasses, you can keep the on only if their frames are clear, and there is no flash reflection in the photo. Needless to say, sunglasses and tinted eyeglasses are not acceptable.
- When you take your passport photo or visa photo, you cannot appear with your head covered. Nevertheless, if you cover your head due to religious or cultural reasons, headwear is acceptable. All you have to be careful about is that your face is visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead and that there are no shadows on your face created by your headwear.
- If your everyday likeness includes a beard, you are not required to shave it before you take your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Children of all ages need to have their own passports and visa when they travel. So, if you want to take them on your trip, you have to get travel documents for them too. iVisa Photos can help you with the pictures for your children as well. Here are some useful tips:
- Only your baby can appear in the photo. If you want to hold him/her, not even your hands can be visible. Also, you should wear a white shirt.
- Please take the picture of your child when he/she is awake. Children’s eyes must be visible too.
- You must remove your baby’s headwear and pacifier before taking the passport photo or visa photo.
- Lots of people place their children in a car seat to take their passport photo because it is more convenient. If you want to do the same, do not forget to put a white sheet on the backrest of the chair. The background needs to be white.
- If you want to put the baby on his/her back so that you can take the picture from above, remember to put a white layer underneath to achieve the required white background.
Price and Cost
If you decide to get your passport photo online with iVisa Photos, you will spend a lot less money than if you go have your pictures taken at a professional photo studio. You will need 2 passport photos for a Nicaragua passport, and we can get them for you at the incredibly low price of $5.99. In NIO, that is about 204.30.
How to get Nicaragua Passport Photos or Nicaragua Visa Photos Online
Have you decided to get your passport photo online with iVisa Photos? Then we will give you some instructions on how to use our services. Remember that you need a good camera, but the one from your smartphone or tablet should do just fine.
With your camera, take your picture. But do not forget to follow all the rules and guidelines we mentioned above. If you do not, your photo will not be good. Once you manage to take a picture you are satisfied with, you must submit it to iVisa Photos. You can do that either via e-mail or direct upload on the website. The choice is yours.
After iVisa Photos receives your image, we will make sure to make it 100% government compliant. Then, we will provide you with two options:
- 1.You can download the image to print the photos at home.
- 2.If you give us an address, we will make sure that the photos will reach you as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions or concerns? Do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.
Example of a correct photo