When you want to travel abroad, you are most likely required to get a passport. Getting one is not a task that should be difficult to complete. However, you must meet a few requirements. Among them, you will see that a Qatar passport means that you have to submit 2 passport photos, and that is something iVisa Photos can assist you with. Instead of going to a photo studio to get them, you can take your own picture at home. iVisa Photos will make sure that you end up having government-compliant passport photos.
Depending on where you plan on going, you may also need a visa, which is why you should check out our website. If you happen to qualify for an electronic visa, iVisa facilitates the online application process so that you do not go through too much trouble.
Here are the Qatar passport photo requirements:
- Required photo size: 4.5 cm in height and 3.5 cm in width
- Colored pictures are necessary. Not black and white.
- Head position: your head straight must be straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Blurry photos are rejected
- Glasses: acceptable under certain conditions
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: allowed if it represents your everyday likeness
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Qatar Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Qatar Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
In order to take an adequate passport photo at home, it is not enough to know the Qatar passport photo requirements. There are rules and guidelines in place. If you do not follow them, your application will be rejected. So, here is what you must consider when you take your own passport photo or visa photo:
- You must position yourself against a white background when you take your picture. A white wall will suffice. If you do not have one around the house, feel free to use a white sheet. Just hang it on a wall, and you will get a similar result. Just make sure that the sheet is not see-through and does not have patterns on it. Shadows should not be seen, either.
- Choosing the right environment for your passport photo or visa photo means that you must pay attention to the lighting as well. It cannot be too dark or too bright. Plus, position yourself in front of a light source so that you do not appear in your passport photo with shadows on your face.
- Keep your head straight and your face forward when you take your passport photo or visa photo. You cannot tilt your head in any direction. Portrait-style photos are always rejected.
- The only facial expression you can display in your passport photo or visa photo is neutral. Therefore, do not smile, frown, or squint.
- Your eyes must be visible in your passport photo or visa photo. They cannot be obscured by anything, such as your hair or the frames of your glasses. If you wear clear frames, you can keep your eyeglasses on, but only if there is no glare in the picture. As you can imagine, sunglasses and glasses with tinted lenses are not allowed in your photo.
- If your religion does not allow you to keep your head uncovered, you can take your picture with headwear on. However, the headwear must not cast shadows on your face. Also, your face must be seeable from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead.
- Does your everyday appearance include a beard? If so, you do not have to shave it off before you take your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
If you plan on taking your children with you on your trip, you must get passports and visas for them too. Needless to say, they will need photos as well. But you can get them with iVisa Photos. Below, you will find a few tips and guidelines on how to take an adequate picture of your children.
- Since your children’s eyes must be visible as well, make sure to photograph them when they are awake.
- Only your baby can appear in the photo. If you decide to hold your infant during the photo session, make sure that not even your hands are visible.
- You must remove your infant’s pacifier and headwear for the passport photo or visa photo.
- Putting your child in a car seat to take the picture is a good idea. Lots of people do it. In case you want to do that, make sure to cover the backrest of the chair with a white sheet to achieve a white background.
- Some people lay their child on their back and take the photo from above. It’s a good solution for infants. If you want to do that, do not forget to place a white layer underneath the baby.
Price and Cost
The cost of getting your passport photos with iVisa Photos is lower than going to a professional photo studio. You will need 2 pictures for a Qatar passport, and when you get them online with iVisa Photos, you will only pay $5.99, which is around 21.80 QAR. The amount may be slightly different on the day of your purchase due to exchange rate variations.
How to get Qatar Passport Photos or Qatar Visa Photos Online?
Are you ready to get your passport photo or visa photo online with iVisa Photos? All you need is a camera that has a decent resolution. You could use your smartphone or tablet.
Do not forget that you have to follow all the rules and guidelines we talked about above when you take your picture. Once you have one that you love, you are required to submit it to iVisa Photos. You can send the image via e-mail or upload it directly on our website.
Once we get your picture, we will process it so that you receive a government-compliant photo. After that, you will be presented with two options:
- 1.Download the image – you have to print it yourself at home on photo-quality paper.
- 2.Give us your address – we will make sure that your passport photos will reach you as soon as possible.
Do you need more information? Do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.