Having a passport is a must for most people who want to travel to a foreign country. Getting a Saint Kitts and Nevis passport is not a challenging task, although you must meet a few requirements. While you need to fill in an application and put together a few documents, you also need 3 passport photos, and that precisely what iVisa Photos can help you with. You don’t have to go to a professional photo studio. Instead, take your own picture at home, and iVisa Photos will transform it into a government-compliant passport photo.
You may also be required to obtain a visa for your trip, in which case you can take a quick look at our website. They can help you determine if you are eligible for an electronic visa. If you are, iVisa can process your online visa application.
The Saint Kitts and Nevis passport photo requirements are as follows:
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- Colored pictures are necessary. Not black and white.
- Head position: your head must be kept straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Blurry photos are rejected
- Glasses: acceptable under certain conditions
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: allowed if it represents your everyday likeness
- Number of photos necessary: 3
Saint Kitts & Nevis Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
When you decide to take your passport photo or visa photo at home with iVisa Photos, there are a few rules and guidelines you need to follow. Did you know that an inadequate picture is a common reason for rejection when it comes to passport applications? We want you to avoid that. Here is what you must know:
- The background of your passport photo or visa photo must be completely white. It cannot have shadows or patterns on it either. Use a white wall as a background when you take the picture, if you do not have one, you can use a white sheet. Just hang it on a wall, and it will do the trick.
- You have to be careful when you choose the lighting. It should not be too bright or too dim. Plus, the source should be in front of you so that you do not end up with shadows on your face.
- Your position in your passport photo or visa photo is essential. You must appear with your head straight and your face forward. Both sides of your face must be visible, so do not submit a portrait-style photo. It will be rejected.
- You have to pay attention to your facial expression too. You cannot smile. In fact, you can only display a neutral facial expression in your passport photo or visa photo.
- Your eyes mustn’t be obscured by anything. If you wear prescription glasses, you are allowed to keep them on for the photo. However, the picture must not contain glare. At the same time, remember that sunglasses and eyeglasses with tinted lenses are not allowed in your photo.
- Headwear, as a general rule, is not acceptable in a passport photo or visa photo. However, for religious purposes, you can keep it. All you have to make sure is that it does not cast shadows on your face. Plus, your face must be visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead.
- It is not mandatory for you to shave your beard if it represents your everyday appearance.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Did you know that children must carry their own travel documents when going abroad? Needless to say, you have to procure passports and visas for them too. iVisa Photos can help you, once again, with the pictures. Below, you will find some useful tips:
- Don’t photograph your children when they are asleep. Their eyes must be visible too.
- A lot of parents photograph their infant in a car seat. It’s a matter of comfort. If you want to do the same, remember that the backrest of the chair must be covered with a white layer to achieve the necessary white background.
- When you place the baby on his/her back to take the photo from above, you must place a white sheet underneath. This, too, is to achieve a white background.
- Only your child can appear in the passport photo or visa photo. When you hold your baby for the photo session, conceal your hands so that they are not in the shot.
- Before you take the picture, make sure that the baby does not have headwear or a pacifier.
Price and Cost
When you opt for iVisa Photos to get your passport photos or visa photos, you will notice that you will spend less money than if you were to go to a photo studio. For a Saint Kitts and Nevis passport, you are required to submit 3 photos, and iVisa Photos can give them to you for only $8.99. That is approximately 24.25 XCD, depending on the currency conversion rate on the day you make the purchase.
How to get Saint Kitts & Nevis Passport Photos or Saint Kitts & Nevis Visa Photos Online?
Do you think you are ready to use the services rendered by iVisa Photos? Then here is what you need to do. Using a camera from a phone or tablet, take your picture following all the guidelines and rules we stated above. After you take a photo that you love, you have to submit it for processing. That is when iVisa Photos makes sure that you end up with a government-compliant passport photo or visa photo. Once the processing is done, we will give you two choices:
- 1.Download the image to print your passport photo at home.
- 2.Give us your address, and we will send you the pictures as soon as possible.
Do you need more details? Please contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.
Example of a correct photo