Although getting a Saint Lucia passport is not a complicated ordeal, you have to make sure to meet all the requirements. iVisa Photos cannot help you with the application process. We can, however, assist you with getting the necessary passport photos you have to submit along with all the documentation at the issuing authority. So, instead of going to a photo studio, you can take your picture at home, and iVisa Photos will turn it into a government-compliant passport photo.
If you are interested in traveling abroad, you may also need a visa, in which case you should take a look at our website. They specialize in electronic visas. So, if you are eligible for one, iVisa can help with the online application process.
Here are the general Saint Lucia passport photo requirements:
- Required photo size: 2 inches in height and 2 inches in width
- Colored pictures are necessary. Not black and white.
- Head position: your head must be kept straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Blurry photos are rejected
- Glasses: acceptable under certain conditions
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: allowed if it represents your everyday likeness
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Saint Lucia Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Saint Lucia Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Knowing the information above is not enough. You must also have the necessary knowledge to take an adequate passport photo at home. Below, you will find some rules and guidelines you need to follow in the process of taking your own passport photo or visa photo.
- The background of the photo must be white. Therefore, you need to take your picture against a white wall. If you do not have access to one, just take a white sheet and hang it on the wall. Make sure that there are no shadows and patterns in the shot.
- For the best possible result, please choose a frontal source of light. You cannot appear in your passport photo or visa photo with shadows on your face. Make sure that the intensity is okay as well.
- For your passport photo or visa photo, you must keep your head straight and your face forward. Do not tilt your head in any direction. You cannot rotate it either. Both sides of your face must be equally visible. Portrait-style photos are unacceptable.
- The only facial expression you can appear with in your passport photo or visa photo is neutral. Do not smile, frown, or raise your brows.
- It is important that your eyes are not obstructed by anything. If you wear prescription glasses, you are allowed to keep them on, but only if there is no glare in the picture. Do not wear sunglasses or eyeglasses with tinted lenses when you take your passport photo or visa photo because it will be rejected.
- Headwear is generally not acceptable. However, if you keep your head covered for religious or cultural reasons, you can appear in your passport photo or visa photo with your head covered. Nevertheless, your face has to be visible from the bottom of your chin to the top of your forehead. The headwear should not cast shadows on your face, either.
- As long as your beard represents your usual appearance, you are not required to shave it off for your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Children of all ages are required to hold their own travel documents. That is why you must get photos for them too. After all, you have to apply for passports and visas for them also. With iVisa Photos, you can take their picture. We even prepared a few tips for you:
- You should take the photo of your child when he/she is awake. Children’s eyes must be visible, as well.
- If you decide to photograph your child while he/she sits in a car seat, remember that you have to cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer. The background has to be white.
- When placing the baby on his/her back to take the picture from above, put a white layer underneath.
- You must remove your child’s pacifier and headwear before taking the picture.
- Please note that only your child can appear in the passport photo or visa photo. So, even if you decide that you want to hold your baby, not even your hands can be visible in the shot.
Price and Cost
The cost of getting your passport photo or visa photo from home with iVisa Photos is not as high as going to a professional photo studio. Not to mention that it’s more convenient. For a Saint Lucia passport, you must procure 2 photos, and with iVisa Photos, you will spend on $5.99 on them. That’s roughly 16.20 XCD.
How to get Saint Lucia Passport Photos or Saint Lucia Visa Photos Online?
Using iVisa Photos to acquire your passport photo or visa photo is not at all complicated. It can all be done with a camera from your smartphone or tablet.
Using the camera you have, you must take your picture. But remember to take into account all the rules and guidelines we talked about above. After you have one photo that meets all the standards, you have to submit it to iVisa Photos for processing. That is when we make sure that you receive a government-compliant passport photo.
After we are done processing the image you send us, we will give you two options:
- 1.You can download the image to print your own passport photos.
- 2.If you provide us with your address, we will make sure that the pictures you need will reach you as soon as possible.
For further information about the services rendered by iVisa Photos, please contact our customer support service.