When planning a trip to a foreign country, chances are that you need to apply for a passport first. A Saint Vincent and the Grenadines passport is not hard to acquire, although you have to make sure that you meet a few requirements. When you go to the issuing authority, you will be asked to fill in an application, and submit a few documents. You also need to procure 2 passport photos, and iVisa Photos can help you get those without having to leave the house.
Since we are talking about international travel, you may also need a visa for your trip. If that is the case, our website may be able to help you. If you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa’s job is to facilitate the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort.
The Saint Vincent and the Grenadines passport photo specifications are as follows:
- Required photo size: 4.5 cm in height and 3.5 cm in width
- Colored pictures are necessary. Not black and white.
- Head position: your head must be kept straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: clearly visible
- Blurry photos are rejected
- Glasses: acceptable under certain conditions
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: allowed if it represents your everyday likeness
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Before you take your passport photo or visa photo, you need to know that there are a few rules and guidelines you have to be aware of. Many passport applications are rejected because of an inadequate picture, and we do not want that to happen to you.
- When getting ready to take your own passport photo or visa photo, you have to find a white wall and use it as a background. Avoid a background that has colors, patterns, or shadows on it. If a white wall is not accessible to you, take a white sheet and hang it somewhere. You’ll get pretty much the same result.
- The lighting cannot be too dim or too bright. Plus, you have to opt for a frontal source of light so that your face is not covered by shadows.
- In the picture, you have to appear with your head straight and your face forward. Keep in mind that both sides of your face must be seeable equally, so do not submit a portrait-style photo. It will be rejected.
- You cannot smile in your passport photo or visa photo. Nor can you frown or raise your brows. In fact, the only facial expression you can display is neutral.
- Your eyes must be perfectly distinguishable. Prescription glasses are acceptable in a passport photo or visa photo, but only if there is no flash reflection in the shot. On the other hand, sunglasses and eyeglasses with tinted lenses are not allowed.
- Headwear is not acceptable. However, an exception is made for people who cover their heads for religious or cultural purposes. But what you should keep in mind is that your face still has to be visible from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin. The headwear should not cast shadows on your face.
- Does your everyday look involve a beard? If the answer is yes, you do not have to shave your facial hair for your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Are you planning on taking the kids abroad? Then you have to get passports and visas for them too. Children are required to hold their own travel documents. iVisa Photos can help with the photos, and below, you are going to find some useful tips.
- Do not photograph your child when he/she is sleeping. The eyes have to be visible.
- Only your child can appear in the shot. Even if you want to hold your infant during the photo session, you have to make sure that not even your hands are seeable.
- You are required to remove your child’s headwear, pacifier, or any other object.
- Do you want to photograph your child in a car seat? It is a common practice because it is more comfortable. However, doing so means that you have to cover the backrest with a white layer to ensure a white background.
- Many parents choose to photograph their children from above while they lay on their backs. If you want to do that, place a white sheet underneath to achieve a white background.
Price and Cost
As you are about to find out, getting your passport photos or visa photos with iVisa Photos is cheaper than going to a photo studio. For a Saint Vincent and the Grenadines passport, you need 2 pictures, and iVisa Photos can give them to you for only $5.99, which is about 16.20 XCD.
How to get Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Passport Photos or Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Visa Photos Online?
Are you ready to take your own passport photo or visa photo with iVisa Photos? Then here is what you have to do. Use the camera from your smartphone or tablet to take your picture. Please remember that you have to do that following all the rules we talked about earlier. After you are successful in taking a good photo, you have to submit it for processing. iVisa Photos will make sure that the end result is a government-compliant passport photo.
After your photo is processed, you are presented with 2 options:
- 1.Download the image. That means you have to print your passport photos at home.
- 2.Give us your address, and we will make sure that the pictures will reach you in the shortest amount of time possible.
Do you need more information about iVisa Photos and the online process of getting your passport photos or visa photos online? Do not hesitate to contact our customer support.