Applying for a Seychelles passport is not a challenging task. You must, however, need to make sure that you meet the requirements. Apart from the application you need to fill in, you must also prepare a series of documents, as well as 2 passport photos. iVisa Photos cannot do much about the documentation, but we can help you get the necessary pictures with minimal effort. Just take your picture at home, and we will process it so that it becomes a valid passport photo.
Since you want a passport, it means that you want to travel to a foreign country, in which case a visa may be in order as well. our website may be able to help with that. In case you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can facilitate the online application process for you.
The Seychelles passport photo requirements are as follows:
- Required photo size: between 35mm and 45mm width and 45mm and 50mm in height
- The pictures you submit must be in color
- Head position: straight
- Must not be older than 6 months
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must not be obscured by anything
- Make sure that your passport photos are not blurry
- Glasses: acceptable under certain conditions
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious/cultural purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: make sure that your clothes are in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 2
Seychelles Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
When you take your own passport photo or visa photo, you have to take into account the fact that there are rules and guidelines in place. Below, you will find all of them so that you complete this task successfully. Make sure to comply with all of them.
- The background of your Seychelles passport photo must be white. It cannot have patterns or shadows on it either. Most people take their picture against a white wall, but if such a wall is not available in your house, take a white sheet that is not see-through, and hang it on a wall. You will get the same result.
- Make sure that the light in the room in which you take your picture has a balanced intensity. It cannot be too bright or too dim. Also, to avoid appearing with shadows on your face, the source of light should be in front of you.
- Position yourself with your head straight, and make sure to keep your face forward. Both sides of your face must be equally seeable, so do not rotate your head in any direction. Portrait-style photos are not permitted.
- It is not allowed for you to smile in your passport photo or visa photo. In fact, no facial expressions are permitted other than neutral.
- In your passport photo or visa photo, your eyes must be perfectly visible. Nothing can obscure them, such as your hair or your glasses. Even if you have prescription glasses, it is preferable to take them off to avoid flash reflection. If the frames are discreet (clear) and there is no glare in the photo, you can keep them. Sunglasses and eyeglasses with tinted lenses are not allowed.
- As a general rule, headwear is not acceptable in your passport photo or visa photo. However, an exception is made for people who cover their heads for religious purposes. But even then, you must make sure that your face is visible from top to bottom, and that the headwear does not cast shadows on your face.
- You do not have to shave your beard for your passport photo or visa photo as long as it represents your everyday likeness.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Children need to have their own passports and visas when traveling, which is why you must take their pictures too. But it is not that different from taking the photo of an adult. The only difference is that a child’s head is smaller, so the head can occupy less space in the shot. Here are a few tips that should be of help:
- Children must be photographed when awake so that their eyes are visible.
- Putting a baby on his/her back to take the picture from above is pretty common. If you want to use this method, do not forget that the background must be white still. Put a white sheet under the baby to achieve that.
- When photographing your child in a car seat, remember to cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer. Again, the background has to be white.
- Nobody can appear in the passport photo or visa photo with the baby. Even if you want to hold/him during the photo session, not a single part of you can be visible. Only the child.
- No objects can appear in the shot with the baby. Remove the pacifier, toy, and headwear.
Price and Cost
Using the services of iVisa Photos to get your passport photos or visa photos is not a costly process. In fact, it is cheaper than going to a photo studio. Not to mention more convenient. For a Seychelles passport, you must submit 2 pictures. You will pay only $5.99 for them with iVisa Photos. That is roughly 106.50 SCR.
How to get Seychelles Passport Photos or Seychelles Visa Photos Online?
Are you ready to take your own passport photo or visa photo? iVisa Photos will guide you every step of the way. All you need is a camera with a decent resolution. The one from your smartphone or tablet should do.
We must urge you not to forget that you have to follow all the guidelines above when you take your picture. Once you have one that you like, you have to submit it so that iVisa Photos can process it and turn it into a government-compliant passport photo. After that, we will give you two options:
- 1.Download the image so that you can print your own passport photos. You will need photo-quality paper for that.
- 2.Give us your address, and the photos will be sent to you.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.
Example of a correct photo