When you apply for a Syria passport, there is a process you have to go through. You must put together the required documents, and then go to the issuing authority to fill in an application. You have to submit all of the above along with 4 passport-sized photos. Now, iVisa Photos cannot help with the application process. Still, we can help you obtain the passport photos you need from home.
Since you want to travel outside of Syria, chances are that you need a visa as well. In that case, we suggest that you take a look at our website. If you happen to be eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you get one with little to no effort.
- Required photo size: 40 mm in height and 40 mm in width
- The submitted photos must be in color
- Head position: straight
- Recency: taken no more than 6 months ago
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Blurred pictures will be rejected
- Glasses: acceptable only if they do not obscure the eyes and there is no glare in the photo
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious/cultural purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: the colors of your clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 4
Syria Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
It is not complicated to take your own passport photo or visa photo. You must, however, follow a few rules and guidelines. Below, you will find everything you need to know in the processing of shooting your own picture.
- The Syria passport photo requirements state that the background of the picture must be white. You can take your photo against a white background. If that is not possible, you should take a white sheet that is not see-through and hang it on a wall. Remember that the background cannot include colors, patterns, and shadows.
- As far as lighting is concerned, you have to make sure that the intensity is not too low or too high. Also, the light must be right in front of you to avoid appearing with shadows on your face.
- When you take your passport photo or visa photo, make sure to keep your head straight. It has to be perpendicular to the camera. Do not submit a portrait-style photo because it will be rejected. Both sides of your face must be distinguishable.
- You are not allowed to smile in your passport photo or visa photo. Your teeth cannot be showing. The only permitted facial expression is neutral.
- You cannot appear in your passport photo or visa photo with your eyes obscured. You can wear prescription glasses, but only as long as they do not obstruct your eyes. It is, in fact, recommended to not have any. As you can imagine, sunglasses and eyeglasses with tinted lenses are forbidden in a passport photo or visa photo.
- Headwear is allowed for religious purposes. You can wear your hijab. However, make sure that your hijab does not cast shadows on your face. At the same time, your face has to be visible from top to bottom.
- You are not required to shave your beard before taking your passport photo or visa photo, but only if it is a part of your everyday appearance. If you do plan on shaving it off, you have to do so before you shoot your picture. The point is that your photo must represent your current look.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
When you want to travel with your children, you have to get passports and visas for them too. Therefore, pictures are necessary for them as well. With iVisa Photos, you can do that. We even put together a few tips for you.
- Since children’s eyes must be visible as well, you have to photograph them when they are awake.
- The child cannot appear in his/her passport photo or visa photo with headwear. You also have to remove the pacifier if the baby has one.
- You cannot appear in your baby’s passport photo or visa photo. So, if you decide to hold him/her during the photo session, make sure that not even your hands are visible.
- You can put the baby on his/her back to take the picture from above if you think it is more convenient. Just remember to place a white layer underneath to ensure a white background.
- If your child sits in a car seat for the photo session, do not forget to cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer. Again, the background needs to be white.
Price and Cost
It is a lot cheaper and more convenient to obtain your passport photos or visa photos online with iVisa Photos rather than going to a photo studio. When you apply for a Syria passport, you must procure 4 pictures. If you opt for iVisa Photos, you will pay for them only $8.99, which is roughly 4612 SYP.
How to get Syria Passport Photos or Syria Visa Photos Online?
Now that you have the necessary information at hand, it is time for you to actually take your own passport photo or visa photo. The process is not challenging. All you need is a decent camera. The one from your phone or tablet will do. Take your picture while making sure that all the rules and guidelines above are met. After you take one picture that you like, you have to submit to iVisa Photos so that it can be processed and turned into a government-compliant passport photo or visa photo. As soon as that is done, we will present you with two options:
- 1.You can download the image to print it yourself, in which case you must buy photo-quality paper.
- 2.If you give us your address, we will make sure that the photos reach you in the shortest amount of time possible.
While the process of getting your passport photos or visa photos online with iVisa Photos is not at all complicated, do not hesitate to contact our customer support should you need assistance.
Example of a correct photo