When you apply for a new Tajikistan passport, you have to make sure that you meet a few requirements. One of the is to submit 4 passport photos when you go to the issuing authority, and iVisa Photos can help you get them from home. Just take your picture at home, and iVisa Photos will turn it into a government-compliant passport photo. It is as simple as that.
Since you are interested in traveling to a foreign country, you may also need a visa, in which case you should take a look at our website. They can help you find out if you are eligible for an electronic visa, and if you are, iVisa facilitates the online application process.
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The submitted photos must be in color
- Head position: straight
- Recency: taken no more than 6 months ago
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Blurred pictures will be rejected
- Glasses: acceptable only if they do not obscure the eyes and there is no glare in the photo
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious/cultural purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: the colors of your clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 4
Tajikistan Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
It is not enough to be familiar with the Tajikistan passport photo requirements above. You should know that when you take your own picture, you must follow a series of guidelines. Below, you will find everything you need to know in order to take the perfect passport photo.
- As mentioned in the requirements section, the background of your picture must be white. It is best if you position yourself in front of a white wall to take your picture against it. However, if you do not have a white wall in your house, a white sheet that is not see-through will work just as well. Remember that the background cannot have colors, patterns, or shadows.
- Before taking your picture, you must make sure that the lighting is appropriate. For one thing, it cannot be too intense or too dark. Also, the source of light should be in front of you the whole time so that there are no shadows on your face in the photo.
- Your head must appear straight and your face forward. You cannot rotate your head in any direction. Both sides of your face must be equally visible, which is why portrait-style photos are rejected.
- The only acceptable facial expression in your passport photo or visa photo is neutral. Do not smile or frown.
- Nothing can obscure your eyes when you take your passport photo or visa photo. It is recommended that you take off your glasses before taking the shot. You can keep them on only if the frames are clear, and there is no flash reflection in the picture. You cannot appear with sunglasses on or with tinted lenses.
- Headwear is permitted only for cultural and religious purposes. But what you must keep in mind is that even if you have headwear on, your face has to be visible from top to bottom. The headwear should not cast shadows on your face, either.
- You are not obligated to shave your beard if it represents your everyday appearance. Just remember that any changes you want to make regarding your facial hair must be made before taking your passport photo or visa photo.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Since children are required to travel with their own passport and visa, you will have to take their pictures too. But iVisa Photos can help with that. Below, you are going to find a few tips to help you in the process of photographing your kids.
- Do not photograph your children when they are asleep. Their eyes must be visible in the picture,
- When your child sits in a car seat for the picture, remember to cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer. That way, you ensure a white background.
- Some people prefer to photograph their infants from above in the lying down position. If you want to proceed like that, keep in mind that you have to place a white sheet underneath the child to achieve a white background.
- Before taking the picture, remember to remove the baby’s headwear and pacifier.
- You cannot appear in your baby’s passport photo or visa photo. Not even your hands can be visible in the shot if you want to hold him/her.
Price and Cost
The amount you are charged to get your passport photos or visa photos from a professional photo studio is not exactly low. But, with iVisa Photos, you will spend little money on your pictures. A Tajikistan passport requires 4 photos, and you will pay only $8.99 if you get them online with iVisa Photos. That is approximately 92 TJS.
How to get Tajikistan Passport Photos or Tajikistan Visa Photos Online
The process of getting your passport photos or visa photos online with iVisa Photos is not at all complicated. All you have to do is to get your hands on a decent camera. The one from your smartphone or tablet should suffice.
When taking your picture, remember to follow all the rules we talked about above. Once you have a photo that you like, you must submit it to iVisa Photos so that it can be processed into a government-compliant picture. Once that is done, you will get two options:
- 1.Download the image to print your own passport photo at home. Remember to purchase photo-quality paper for that.
- 2.Give us an address, and your pictures will get to you as fast as possible.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact iVisa Photos’ customer support service.
Example of a correct photo