Do you want to obtain a Togo passport? Then chances are you already know what you have to do. You must gather some documentation, go to the issuing authority, and fill in an application. You also need 5 passport photos, and iVisa Photos can help you get them from home. All you have to do is to take your picture at home, and we will make sure that you end up with a government-compliant passport photo.
If you want to travel abroad, you might want to check out our website. With their help, you can find out if you are eligible for an eVisa. Plus, if you are, iVisa ensures a smooth and fast online visa application process.
- Required photo size: 45 mm in height and 35 mm in width
- The submitted photos must be in color
- Head position: straight
- Recency: taken no more than 6 months ago
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Blurred pictures will be rejected
- Glasses: acceptable only if they do not obscure the eyes and there is no glare in the photo
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious/cultural purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: the colors of your clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 5
Togo Passport Photo Size Requirements Guide
Please write your name on the back of your photos.
Togo Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
The Togo passport photo requirements above come in handy. However, you must also know a few rules and guidelines that will help you take a valid passport photo at home. Here is everything you need to know:
- The background of most passport photos and visa photos must be white. Togo is no exception. For the best possible results, please take your picture against a white wall. If you do not have access to one, take a white sheet and hang it on the wall. As long as it does not have colors, patterns, and shadows, you are good to go.
- You also have to make sure that the lighting is appropriate. For starters, the intensity cannot be too low or too high. Also, the light should be in front of you when you take your picture so that you do not end up with shadows on your face.
- When taking your picture, keep your head straight and your face forward. It is essential that you do not rotate your head in any direction because both sides of your face must be equally seeable. Do not submit a portrait-style photo because it will be rejected.
- You cannot appear in your passport photo or visa photo with a smile on your face. Or with any other expression, for that matter. The only permitted expression is neutral.
- Your eyes must be perfectly distinguishable in your passport photo or visa photo. You should remove your glasses before taking the shot. Obviously, sunglasses and eyeglasses that have tinted lenses are not permitted.
- As a general rule, you cannot appear in your passport photo or visa photo with your head covered. Nevertheless, if your religion compels you to cover your head at all times, you can take the picture with headwear on. But even so, make sure that the headwear does not cast shadows on your face. Also, your face must be seeable from the top of your forehead to the bottom of your chin.
- You do not have to shave your beard for your passport photo or visa photo if it represents your everyday look.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Did you know that children must travel with their own passport and visa? Therefore, you must obtain passport photos for them too. iVisa Photos can be of help in that department as well. Here are some useful tips:
- You cannot photograph your child when he/she is asleep. Children’s eyes must be visible, as well.
- When photographing a child in a car seat, you have to cover the backrest of the chair with a white layer to ensure a white background.
- If you want to put your baby on his/her back so that you can take the photo from above, you must place a white sheet underneath. Once again, the background has to be white.
- You cannot appear in the same picture as your baby. Even if you want to hold him/her, you have to conceal any apart of you.
- Before taking the shot, remember to remove the child’s pacifier and/or headwear.
Price and Cost
You will be pleased to find out that getting your passport photos or visa photos online with iVisa Photos is way cheaper than going to a professional photo studio. For a Togo passport, you are required to submit 5 pictures. iVisa Photos can give you a set of 12 for only $11.99. That is approximately 7215 XOF. The exact amount depends on the exchange rate on the day of your purchase.
How to get Togo Passport Photos or Togo Visa Photos Online?
Now that you have the necessary information, you can take your photograph. You only need a camera that has a decent resolution. The camera from your phone or tablet should be more than enough.
Using the camera, take your picture, taking into account all the guidelines we provided for you above. As soon as you do that and you have a photo you are pleased with, submit it to iVisa Photos so that we can turn it into a government-compliant passport photo. When we finish doing that, you will get two options:
- 1.Download the picture to print it yourself.
- 2.Give us an address so that we can send the photos to you.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with iVisa Photos customer support service.