When you want to apply for a Turkmenistan passport, one of the first things you have to do is to make sure that you have everything necessary for a successful application process. Among the requirements, you will see that you have to procure 1 passport photo, and that is something iVisa Photos can help you with.
Since you are interested in traveling outside of Turkmenistan, you may also want to check out our website. If you access its website, you can find out if you are eligible for an electronic visa. Plus, if you happen to qualify for one, iVisa can assist you with the online application process.
- Required photo size: 40 mm in height and 30 mm in width
- The submitted photos must be in color -Head position: straight
- Recency: taken no more than 6 months ago
- Background: white
- Smile: no
- Eyes: must be clearly visible
- Blurred pictures will be rejected
- Glasses: acceptable only if they do not obscure the eyes and there is no glare in the photo
- Headwear: not allowed. Exceptions are made for religious/cultural purposes
- Resolution (pixels): at least 600 dpi
- Dress code: the colors of your clothes must be in contrast with the background. Do not wear white tops
- Beard: permitted if it represents your everyday appearance
- Number of photos necessary: 1
Turkmenistan Passport Photos and Visa Photo Requirements – Rules, Guidelines, and Specifications
Now that you know the Turkmenistan passport photo requirements, it is time to learn how to take your picture so that it is considered valid. The rules and guidelines for a Turkmenistan passport photo are listed down below.
- As we already mentioned above, the background of your passport photo or visa photo must be white. To achieve the best possible result, you should take your picture in front of a white wall. It is okay if you do not have a white wall in your house. If that is the case, take a white sheet that is not see-through and use it as background. Just make sure that there are no colors, patterns, and shadows on it.
- The setting in which you decide to take your passport photo or visa photo must be adequately lighted as well. The intensity must be balanced, and the light should come from in front of you. That way, there are no shadows on your face.
- In your passport photo or visa photo, you must appear with your head straight and your face forward. Do not tilt or rotate your head in any way. Both sides of your face must be visible. Portrait-style pictures will be rejected.
- You cannot appear in your passport photo or visa photo with a smile on your face. Now with any other expression, for that matter. The only permitted facial expression is neutral.
- We cannot stress enough the importance of your eyes’ visibility. They cannot be obstructed by anything. If the frames of your glasses are discreet, you can keep them on. Otherwise, you are required to take them off. Plus, there can be no flash reflection in your picture. Sunglasses and eyeglasses with tinted lenses are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Headwear is allowed for religious or cultural purposes. Nevertheless, you should know two things if you wear hijab, for instance. One, your face must be visible from top to bottom. And two, your hijab cannot cast shadows on your face.
- If your everyday appearance included a beard, you are not required to shave it before you take your passport photo or visa photo. As long as your picture depicts your current look, you are in the clear.
Rules and Requirements for Babies, Infants, and Newborn Passport and Visa Photos
Taking the passport photo or visa photo of your child can be a bit challenging, but you have to do it, nonetheless. Children must carry their own travel documents. Below, we put together a few tips for you:
- Do not take the photo of your child when he/she is asleep. The eyes must be visible.
- Only your child can appear in the picture. Some parents choose to hold the baby during the photo session. If you proceed like that, not even your hands can be visible.
- You have to remove your child’s headwear, as well as the pacifier and any other objects from the shot.
- If you decide to take your child’s passport photo or visa photo while he/she sits in a car seat, remember to cover the backrest of the chair with a white cloth. The background must be white.
- Some people put the baby on his/her back to take the photo from above. Before doing that, place a white layer underneath the child to achieve a white background.
Price and Cost
Did you know that getting your passport photos or visa photos online is cheaper than going to a photo studio? For a Turkmenistan passport photo, you need a single picture. iVisa Photos can provide you with a set of 2 at the low cost of $5.99, which is about 21 TMT.
How to get Turkmenistan Passport Photos or Turkmenistan Visa Photos Online?
Do you feel prepared to take your own passport photo or visa photo at home? You have all the information you need. Now, you just have to read about what to expect. For starters, you need a decent camera. You can use the one from your smartphone or tablet.
After you have the right setting, take your photo. Make sure to follow every single rule we stated above. If you take a picture and you love it, you can submit it to iVisa Photos for processing. We have to make sure that your photo turns into a government-compliant picture. After that, you get two options:
- 1.You can choose to download the image to print your own passport photos.
- 2.You can provide us with an address, and we will make sure that your pictures reach you as fast as possible.
Do you have any questions regarding iVisa Photos and its services? Feel free to contact our customer support.
Example of a correct photo