To enter Poland as a citizen of Kazakhstan, you will need to acquire a visa. What’s great is you can get the Poland Schengen visa which will allow you to travel around most of Europe without having to get a visa for each country.
The Poland Schengen visa requires multiple documents for the application, and you’ll need to supply special documents based on the circumstances and reasons for your travel. While it may seem tedious, we have a lot of information below to help you get started.
Poland Schengen Visa: Information and Requirements
When applying for a Schengen visa, what information do I need to supply?
You will need:
- Personal Information - All Schengen Area application forms will require your personal information like your state of residence and contact information.
- Financial Stability - You must be able to prove that you have enough money to survive during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to attach to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel times.
If I am going to Poland for business purposes, what else do I need to supply for the application?
If you are traveling to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Invitation Letter - Make sure the Polish company you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with detailed contact information and the reasons why you are coming to Poland to conduct business. If you are being hosted by the company, provide detailed information about your accommodations in the invitation letter, also.
- Prior Trade Deals - Have you conducted trade with this company before? Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
- Half-Year Financial Report - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
- Business Purpose Certificate - Speak to the Polish company that you are working with to get a proper certificate.
- Business Organizational Papers - How is your company and the Polish company related? Provide original contracts that show the articles of organization/association and any business licenses that are also related to your joint business venture.
What is the cost of a Poland Schengen Visa for me and my children?
Children under 6 years of age are usually free and don’t require payment for their visas. Children 6 years and older and all adults will have to pay for a visa. The visa cost can range from $40 USD to $90 USD (or 40 € to 80 €). Visa fees are subject to change per embassy/consulate and also are subject to change based on currency exchange rates.
Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information.
Once I arrive in Poland, can I visit other European countries with the Schengen Visa?
If you specifically apply for a Poland Schengen Visa, then you will need to fly in and out of Poland. Otherwise, you can arrive in and leave from any other Schengen Area member state, but you will have to fill out the visa form for that specific country.
The Poland Schengen Visa does allow you to travel around the Schengen area once you have arrived in Poland.
Application for the Poland Schengen Visa for Kazakhstan Citizens
Going to Europe can feel like a complicated process. That’s why it is important to get as much information as possible before you go to fill out the application form.
If for some reason you have questions about your situation that we were not able to answer in this post, feel free to reach out to us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a solution.