Poland is a wonderful place to visit. If you are traveling from Kuwait, you can get what is called a Poland Schengen Visa. The opportunities to explore more than just Poland are possible with this type of visa.
It also works great for international students, business people, and tourists alike. While it may seem daunting, we have detailed some of the steps to help you succeed in getting a Schengen visa for Poland.
Poland Schengen Visa: Information and Requirements
What will I need to report on my application when I apply for this type of visa?
Any applicant that applies for a visa for Poland will need to supply the following:
- Financial Stability - You must be able to prove that you have enough money to sustain during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Personal Information - All Schengen Area application forms will require your personal information like your state of residence and contact information.
- Cover Letter - Shows the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to attach to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel times.
What is the cost of a Poland Schengen Visa for me and my children?
Children under 6 years of age are usually free and don’t require payment for their visas. Children 6 years and older and all adults will have to pay for a visa. The visa cost can range from $40 USD to $90 USD (or 40 € to 80 €). Visa fees are subject to change per embassy/consulate and also are subject to change based on currency exchange rates.
Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information.
I’m self-employed. What other information do I need to supply?
For the visa application, you will also need to supply:
- Business License copy
- Previous Bank Statement covering the last 6 months of business transactions
- Your Most Recent Income Tax Return
Do I have to enter and exit Europe through Poland with this visa?
If you specifically apply for a Poland Schengen Visa, then yes, you will need to fly in and out of Poland. Otherwise, you can arrive in and leave from any other Schengen Area member state, but you will have to fill out the visa form for that specific country.
The Poland Schengen Visa does allow you to travel around the Schengen area once you have arrived in Poland.
Application for the Poland Schengen Visa for Kuwait Citizens
We all love to travel. However, filling out all the paperwork is another matter. But it doesn’t have to be so difficult. With iVisa, we will always publish electronic visa information as soon as it is ready, and we are here to answer your most pressing questions about your upcoming Poland trip.
Reach out to us via chat, email, or Facebook for more information.