Want to visit Poland? If you are a citizen of Morocco, you can fly into Poland if you have a Poland Schengen Visa. This visa works to not only get you into Europe, but it will allow you to cross borders and explore more than 20 other countries within the European continent.
It also works for those who are just wanting to go to Poland. Either way, you will need to fill out an application and supply the necessary information for approval. Once approved, you’ll receive your Poland Schengen Visa and can confirm the rest of your trip.
What You Need to Know | The Schengen Visa for Poland
Poland Schengen Visa - Costs and Fees
Children under 6 years of age are usually free and don’t require payment for their visas. Children 6 years and older and all adults will have to pay for a visa. The visa cost can range from $40 USD to $90 USD (or 40 € to 80 €). Visa fees are subject to change per embassy/consulate and also are subject to change based on currency exchange rates.
Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information.
Schengen Visas for Poland - Types and Subtypes
There are many types of visas. Many people are looking to get a tourist visa, transit visa, student visa, or a business visa.
All of these visas have different requirements and different subtypes. Some of them allow for varying entry allotments like a single entry visa versus a double entry or multiple entry visa which allows for multiple entries into Poland and the Schengen Area.
Required Documents for the Application - Poland Schengen Visa
You will need:
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel time.
- Financial Stability - You must be able to prove that you have enough money to sustain you during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Valid Passport Bio Page - 3 months validity remaining and two pages for stamping.
- Personal Information - All Schengen Area application forms will require your personal information like your state of residence and contact information.
- Cover Letter - Detailed information about your trip.
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to attach to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Payment Method - Check with your visa application center for specifics on what forms of payment they will accept.
Flying to Europe - Only to Poland with this Visa
If you specifically apply for a Poland Schengen Visa, then you will need to fly in and out of Poland. Otherwise, you can arrive in and leave from any other Schengen Area member state, but you will have to fill out the visa form for that specific country.
The Poland Schengen Visa does allow you to travel around the Schengen area once you have arrived in Poland.
What do business travelers need in addition to the regular visa requirements?
If you are traveling to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Business Purpose Certificate - Speak to the Polish company that you are working with to get a proper certificate.
- Invitation Letter - Make sure the Polish company you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with detailed contact information and the reasons why you are coming to Poland to conduct business. If you are being hosted by the company, provide detailed information about your accommodations in the invitation letter also.
- Prior Trade Deals - Have you conducted trade with this company before? Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
- Half-Year Financial Report - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
- Business Organizational Papers - How is your company and the Polish company related? Provide original contracts that show the articles of organization/association and any business licenses that are also related to your joint business venture.
Morocco Citizens - Get Your Poland Schengen Area Visa
Don’t be scared of the visa application process. Yes, it is a lot of paperwork and pieces of information, but take it one step at a time, and just be diligent about collecting all the necessary pieces.
We are here to help. Chat with us or email us with any pertinent questions you have remaining.