If you are going from Mozambique to Poland, be prepared to get a specific visa to enter the country. Poland is part of the Schengen region of Europe, which is a joint effort by over 20 European member states to boost tourism and flexibility while traveling. Citizens of Mozambique will have this ability once they obtain a Poland Schengen Visa.
It is a little confusing to apply for a Poland Schengen Visa, so we have provided information below to get you started on your travel plans. Use our Visa Checker Tool to find out more information about other types of European visas.
Poland Schengen Visa: Types, Costs, Application Information, and More
What else will be required with my application if I am going to Poland for educational purposes?
You will need to provide proof of enrollment in the Polish university, proof of financial sustenance showing you can survive while attending university in Poland, as well as a No Objection Letter/Certificate from your university advisor or other qualified school officials.
The No Objection Letter/Certificate verifies that once you are finished with your studies in Poland, you plan to go back to your home country or at least leave Poland and not illegally stay in the country. Sometimes, this letter/certificate is optional, but it is a good idea to have it with you when traveling to Poland for school, just in case.
Are there different types of Poland Schengen visas?
There are many types of visas. Many people are looking to get a tourist visa, transit visa, student visa, or a business visa.
All of these visas have different requirements and different subtypes. Some of them allow for varying entry allotments like a single entry visa versus a double entry or multiple entry visa which allows for multiple entries into Poland and the Schengen Area.
What’s required to fill out an application for the Poland Schengen visa?
Generally, all applicants for a Poland visa will need the following:
- Personal Information - Your basic personal information is standard to supply for any visa application like your name, address, etc.
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Flight Itinerary - Be able to show how you plan to leave Poland so officials know you will leave within the legal time frame of your visa dates.
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to attach to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Financial Stability - Do you have the money to take care of yourself and your dependents while you are in Poland and the Schengen region? Be able to show your sources of income and your current savings information.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
What are the chances my Poland visa application will be rejected?
According to reports from 2017, only 3.92% of Poland Schengen visa applicants were rejected, so you have a high likelihood that your visa application will be approved.
How much is a Poland Schengen Visa?
The visa price can fluctuate between $40 USD and $90 USD (or 40 € to 80 €). Visa fees are subject to change per embassy/consulate and also are subject to change based on currency exchange rates.
Children’s rates may vary according to your consulate or embassy, so verify before bringing payment for your child’s visa.
Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information.
The Poland Schengen Visa for Mozambique Citizens - How to Get Started
Any citizen of Mozambique will need to get a visa to enter Poland. To do so properly, you will have to fill out an application in person at your nearest consulate or embassy.
If you need help, please reach out to our support staff via chat or email, and we will help you locate your nearest visa application center as well as answer any further travel document questions you may have.