If you are a resident of Qatar flying to Poland, you will need to get the correct type of Schengen Visa. The Schengen Visa is intended for foreign travelers requesting entry in the Schengen area of Europe, which is made up of many member states of the European Union and non-EU member states which are part of the European Free Trade Agreement.
Please use our Visa Checker Tool to find out specific information for your country if you plan to travel to the Schengen region of Europe. Otherwise, find out more detailed information below about what you need to get a Poland Schengen Visa like costs, requirements, and time limits.
Poland Schengen Visa: Information and Requirements
What types of Poland Schengen Visas are there?
There are many different kinds of visas. Many people seek tourist visas, transit visas, student visas, or business visas.
All of these visas have different requirements and different subtypes.
Is Poland the only country in the Schengen Area I can fly into with this visa?
When you apply directly for a Poland Schengen visa, then you will travel in and out of Poland. Otherwise, you can arrive and leave from any other Schengen Area Member State but you will have to fill out that country's visa form.
The Poland Schengen visa lets you travel around the Schengen area once you arrived in Poland.
I’m going to Poland to conduct business for my company. What else do I need to supply for the visa application?
If you are traveling to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Business Organizational Papers - Provide original contracts that show the articles of organization/association and any business licenses that are also related to your joint business venture.
- Invitation Letter - Make sure that the Polish company that you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with contact details and the reasons why you are going to Poland to do business.
- Prior Trade Deals - Have you conducted trade with this company before? Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
- Half-Year Financial Report - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
- Business Purpose Certificate - Speak to the Polish company that you are working with to get a proper certificate.
What type of general documentation do I need to apply for a Poland Schengen Visa?
You will need:
- Personal Information - All Schengen Area application forms will require your personal information like your state of residence and contact information.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
- Financial Stability - You must be able to prove that you have enough money to sustain you during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to be attached to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel time.
Application for the Poland Schengen Visa for Qatar Citizens
Any resident of Qatar will need to get a visa to enter Poland. To do that properly, you will have to fill out an application in person at your nearest consulate or embassy.
Please contact our support staff via chat or email if you need assistance and we will help you find the closest visa application center as well as answer any further questions you may have about travel documents.
Have a great trip!