If you are traveling to Poland as a citizen of Saudi Arabia, you will need to get the correct type of Schengen Visa. The Schengen Visa is intended for foreign visitors requesting entry in the European Schengen Area, which consists of 22 member states of the European Union and non-EU member states that are part of the European Free Trade Agreement.
Use our Visa Checker Tool to find out specific information for your country if you plan to travel to the Schengen region of Europe. Otherwise, find out more detailed information below about what you need to get a Poland Schengen Visa like costs, requirements, and time limits.
Poland Schengen Visa: Information and Requirements
Is Poland the only country in the Schengen Area I can fly into with this visa?
When you apply directly for a Poland Schengen visa then you will need to travel in and out of Poland.
The Poland Schengen Visa does allow you to travel around the Schengen area once you have arrived in Poland.
I’m going to Poland to conduct business for my company. What else do I need to supply for the visa application?
If you are traveling to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Invitation Letter - Make sure the Polish company you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with detailed contact information and the reasons why you are coming to Poland to conduct business. If you are being hosted by the company, provide detailed information about your accommodations in the invitation letter also.
- Business Organizational Papers - How is your company and the Polish company related? Provide original contracts that show the articles of organization/association and any business licenses that are also related to your joint business venture.
- Half-Year Financial Report - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
- Business Purpose Certificate - Speak to the Polish company that you are working with to get a proper certificate.
- Prior Trade Deals - Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
What type of general documentation do I need to apply for a Poland Schengen Visa?
You will need:
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to be attached to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel time.
- Financial Stability - You must be able to prove that you have enough money to sustain you during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Personal Information - All Schengen Area application forms will require your personal information like your state of residence and contact information.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be doing.
How much is a Poland Schengen Visa?
Children under 6 years of age are usually free and don’t require payment for their visas. Children 6 years and older and all adults will have to pay for a visa. The visa cost can range from $40 USD to $90 USD (or 40 € to 80 €). Visa fees are subject to change per embassy/consulate and also are subject to change based on currency exchange rates.
Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information.
Application for the Poland Schengen Visa for Saudi Arabia Citizens
Any resident of Saudi Arabia will need to get a visa to enter Poland. To do so properly, you will have to fill out an application in person at your nearest consulate or embassy.
Please contact our support staff via chat or email if you need assistance and we will help you find the closest visa application center as well as answer any further questions you may have about the travel document.