If you're going to Poland as a Togo resident, you'll need the right type of Schengen visa. The Schengen Visa is designed for foreign travelers seeking to enter the Schengen area of Europe, which consists of 22 European Union member states and non-EU member states that are part of the European Free Trade Association.
Use our Visa Checker Tool to find out specific information for your country if you plan to travel to the Schengen region of Europe. Make sure to include more detailed information below on what you need to receive a Poland Schengen visa, such as prices, requirements, and deadlines.
Poland Schengen Visa: Information and Requirements
Is Poland the only country in the Schengen Area I can travel to with this visa?
When you apply directly for a Poland Schengen visa then you will travel in and out of Poland. Otherwise, you may arrive and leave from any other member state of the Schengen Area, but you will have to fill out the visa form for that particular country.
The Poland Schengen Visa does allow you to travel around the Schengen area once you have arrived in Poland.
What if I am traveling to Poland and the Schengen Area for medical reasons?
Going to another country for medical intervention is, unfortunately, necessary sometimes. Be sure you have this additional information ready to show immigration officials.
In addition to the general documentation you need for a visa application, you will also need to supply:
- Financial Receipts - Show where you have already paid for your medical fees or how you will be paying for it.
- Medical Report - This must show the reason for your medical journey.
- Appointment Reservation Information - You must provide official proof of your appointment information from the Polish hospital or medical building where you will be going.
I’m going to Poland to conduct business for my company. What else do I need to supply for the visa application?
If you are traveling to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Half-Year Financial Report - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
- Prior Trade Deals - Have you conducted trade with this company before? Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
- Business Purpose Certificate - Speak to the Polish company that you are working with to get a proper certificate.
- Business Organizational Papers - How is your company and the Polish company related? Provide original contracts that show the articles of organization/association and any business licenses that are also related to your joint business venture.
- Invitation Letter - Make sure the Polish company you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with detailed contact information and the reasons why you are coming to Poland to conduct business. If you are being hosted by the company, provide detailed information about your accommodations in the invitation letter also.
What type of general documentation do I need to apply for a Poland Schengen Visa?
You will need:
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
- Financial Stability - You must be able to prove that you have enough money to sustain you during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to be attached to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel time.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
Application for the Poland Schengen Visa for Togo Citizens
Any Togo citizen will need to get a visa to enter Poland. To do that properly, you will have to fill out an application in person at your nearest consulate or embassy.
If you need assistance, reach out to our support staff via chat or email, and we will help you locate your nearest visa application center as well as answer any further travel document questions you may have.