If you are traveling to Poland as a citizen of Turkmenistan, you will need to get the correct type of Schengen Visa. The Schengen Visa is built for foreign travelers seeking to enter Europe's Schengen Area, which consists of 22 EU member states and non-EU member states that are members of the European Free Trade Agreement. Poland is an EU member state.
Poland Schengen Visa: Information and Requirements
Is Poland the only country in the Schengen Area I can travel to with this visa?
When you apply directly for a Poland Schengen visa, then you will need to travel in and out of Poland. Otherwise, you may arrive and leave from any other member state of the Schengen Area, but you will have to fill out the visa form for that particular country.
The Poland Schengen Visa does allow you to travel around the Schengen area once you have arrived in Poland.
What types of Poland Schengen Visas are there?
There are many types of visas. Many people are looking to get a tourist visa, transit visa, student visa, or a business visa.
All of these visas have different requirements and different subtypes. Some of them allow for varying entry allotments like a single entry visa versus a double entry or multiple entry visa which allows for multiple entries into Poland and the Schengen Area.
What type of general documentation do I need to apply for a Poland Schengen Visa?
You will need:
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel time.
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to be attached to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Financial Stability - You must be able to prove that you have enough money to survive during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
I’m going to Poland to conduct business for my company. What else do I need to supply for the visa application?
If you are traveling to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Invitation Letter - Make sure the Polish company you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with detailed contact information and the reasons why you are coming to Poland to conduct business. If you are being hosted by the company, provide detailed information about your accommodations in the invitation letter also.
- Business Organizational Papers - How is your company and the Polish company related? Provide original contracts that show the articles of organization/association and any business licenses that are also related to your joint business venture.
- Half-Year Financial Report - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
- Prior Trade Deals - Have you conducted trade with this company before? Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
- Business Purpose Certificate - Speak to the Polish company that you are working with to get a proper certificate.
Polish Schengen Visa Application for Citizens of Turkmenistan
Any citizen of Turkmenistan will need to get a visa to enter Poland. To do that properly, you will have to fill out an application in person at your nearest consulate or embassy.
If you need further information or have a query, please contact our staff via chat or email and we will help you find your nearest visa application facility and answer any questions you might have.
Have a great trip.