If you're traveling to Poland as a Yemeni resident, you'll need to get the right Schengen Visa form. The Schengen Visa is intended for foreign travelers seeking to enter Europe's Schengen Area, which consists of 22 member states of the European Union plus non-EU member states that are part of the European Free Trade Agreement. Poland is one such EU Member State.
Use our Visa Checker Tool to find out specific information for your country if you plan to travel to the Schengen region of Europe. Otherwise, find out more detailed information below about what you need to get a Poland Schengen Visa like costs, requirements, and time limits.
Poland Schengen Visa: Information and Requirements
What types of Poland Schengen Visas are there?
There are many types of visas. Many people are looking to get a tourist visa, transit visa, student visa, or a business visa.
All of these visas have different requirements and different subtypes. Some of them allow for varying entry allotments like a single entry visa versus a double entry or multiple entry visa which allows for multiple entries into Poland and the Schengen Area.
What if I am traveling to Poland and the Schengen Area for medical reasons?
Going to another country for medical intervention is, unfortunately, necessary sometimes. Be sure you have this additional information ready to show immigration officials.
In addition to the general documentation you need for a visa application, you will also need to supply:
- Appointment Reservation Information - You must provide official proof of your appointment information from the Polish hospital or medical building where you will be going.
- Medical Report - This must show the reason for your medical journey.
- Financial Receipts - Show where you have already paid for your medical fees or how you will be paying for it.
Is Poland the only country in the Schengen Area I can travel to with this visa?
When you apply directly for a Poland Schengen visa then you will have to travel in and out of Poland. Otherwise, you may arrive and leave from any other member state of the Schengen Area, but you will have to fill out the visa form for that particular country.
The Poland Schengen Visa does allow you to travel around the Schengen area once you have arrived in Poland.
What type of general documentation do I need to apply for a Poland Schengen Visa?
You will need:
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Financial Stability - You must be able to prove that you have enough money to sustain you during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel time.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
- Personal Information - All Schengen Area application forms
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to be attached to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
I am going to Poland to conduct business for my company. What else do I need to supply for the visa application?
If you are going to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Business Organizational Papers - How is your company and the Polish company related? Provide original contracts that show the articles of organization/association and any business licenses that are also related to your joint business venture.
- Half-Year Financial Report - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
- Prior Trade Deals - Have you conducted trade with this company before? Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
- Invitation Letter - Make sure the Polish company you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with detailed contact information and the reasons why you are coming to Poland to conduct business. If you are being hosted by the company, provide detailed information about your accommodations in the invitation letter also.
- Business Purpose Certificate - Speak to the Polish company that you are working with to get a proper certificate.
How much is a Poland Schengen Visa?
Kids under 6 years of age are usually free of charge and do not require payment for visas. Children 6 years of age and older and all parents will have to apply for a visa. The visa cost can range from $40 USD to $90 USD (or 40€ to 80€). Visa fees are subject to change per embassy/consulate and also are subject to change based on currency exchange rates.
Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information.
Application for the Poland Schengen Visa for Yemen Citizens
Any citizen of Yemen will need to get a visa to enter Poland. To do that properly, you will have to fill out an application in person at your nearest consulate or embassy.
If you need more details or have a question, please contact our support staff via chat or email and we will help you find the closest visa application center as well as address any other travel document questions you may have.
Have a great trip.