Poland is a beautiful country in Europe that is well known for its delicious and unique cuisine and is one of the largest countries in Europe, ranking within the top 10. Their history is embedded into Europe's cultural importance and, as of 2007, Poland is a member of the Schengen zone.
Citizens of Bangladesh are able to visit Poland when they obtain a Poland (Schengen) Visa. This visa will allow them to travel freely within the countries that are also part of the Schengen zone. Within the zone, there are 26 countries, including France, Germany, Iceland, and more. The application must be submitted through the embassy. iVisa is here to help you through the application process by providing you with all the information you need to successfully complete your visa application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the refund policy?
Payments for the application fee and visa are collected by the embassy. As of right now, all fees are non refundable. To avoid having to pay unnecessary additional fees, be sure to double check your visa application prior to submitting it to ensure that there are no discrepancies or mistakes.
How long am I allowed to stay in Poland and Schengen?
The allowed max stay for most of the Schengen visas is 90 days. For multiple entry visa holders, the max stay can be no more than 90 days within 180 consecutive days.
How long is the interview process for citizens of Bangladesh?
The interview portion of your application process should last no longer than 15 minutes. You will also give your biometrics whenever you go to the embassy. Your biometrics will be digitally scanned. You will also need to pay for your application.
What Documents Do I Need to submit with my Poland (Schengen) Visa Application?
You will present documents for the Poland (Schengen) visa when you arrive for your appointment at the Polish embassy closest to you. When you arrive, bring a printed copy of the application with you; this will arrive in an email from us. You will also need the following documents:
- Printed confirmation of your scheduled interview appointment.
- Current valid passport.
- 2 recent photos. Photos must be taken with a white background and can have no obstructions (glasses, hats, etc.) covering your face or ears. Additionally, the photos cannot be more than 6 months old and must be 5x5 inches.
- Bank statements for the last 3 months to show that you have more than enough money to cover the expenses of your trip (unless you are being sponsored by a company/institution).
- Accommodation details (hotel reservation or invitation letter).
- Medical Insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros.
What countries are included within the Schengen zone?
- Czech Republic