The Schengen zone is a cooperation between 26 different countries in Europe. The goal of the Schengen zone is to allow travelers to move freely between countries. Poland, one of the largest countries in modern day Europe, joined the Schengen zone in 2007.
Citizens of Belize who are arriving in Poland will be required to obtain a valid visa before traveling. The Poland (Schengen) visa must be submitted at an embassy. Prior to visiting the embassy, book an appointment. At this appointment, you will be able to submit your application, in addition to completing the interview process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the multiple entry policy for the Poland Schengen visa?
The visas that are offered by the Polish government vary. They range from single entry to double entry to multiple entry. When you fill out your visa application, be sure to select your entry preference.
What is the max stay that the Polish and the Schengen government enforces for this visa?
Visas that are issued for the Schengen area typically adhere to the 90/180 rule. The 90/180 rule sets the max stay limit at 90 days over a period of 180 consecutive days. This means that citizens of Belize who are holders of a multiple entry visa may visit the Schengen zone multiple times as long as the total number of days that is spent in the Schengen zone does not exceed 90 days within 180 consecutive days, counting the 180 days backwards from the last day that you will be in the Schengen zone.
How long can I expect to be in the interview at the embassy?
The interviews at the Polish embassy typically only last 10 to 15 minutes. When you go to the embassy, be sure to bring a printed copy of your application in addition to the required supporting documents.
What Documents Do I Need to Submit with My Poland (Schengen) Visa Application?
You will present documents for the Poland (Schengen) visa when you arrive for your appointment at the Polish embassy closest to you. When you arrive, bring a printed copy of the application with you; this will arrive in an email from us. You will also need the following documents:
- Printed confirmation of your scheduled interview appointment.
- Current valid passport.
- 2 recent photos. Photos must be taken with a white background and can have no obstructions (glasses, hats, etc.) covering your face or ears. Additionally, the photos cannot be more than 6 months old and must be 5x5 inches.
- Bank statements for the last 3 months to show that you have more than enough money to cover the expenses of your trip (unless you are being sponsored by a company/institution).
- Accommodation details (hotel reservation or invitation letter).
- Medical insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros.
What countries are included within the Schengen zone?
- Czech Republic