Planning a trip can be very stressful, which is why we at iVisa dedicate ourselves to making your travel planning journey easier. We offer 24 hour customer support, and provide you with all of the information you need to successfully complete the application process.
Citizens of Burundi who are traveling to Poland are required to apply for a visa. For the country of Poland, many of their visas allow the holders to travel to the entire Schengen zone, which consists of 26 countries. The application cannot be submitted online, however, we will provide you with all of the information that you need to submit your application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is this earliest that I am able to submit my application?
You can submit your application up to 6 months before you are due to arrive in Poland. We advise that you submit your application at least 3 weeks before your trip.
I want to stay in Poland longer. Can I extend my stay?
You can apply to extend your stay but extensions are not given regularly.
Will I receive a refund for my application fee if my application is rejected?
All application fees are nonrefundable. If your application is rejected, it will not receive a refund.
When is my visa's expiration date?
The various visas that are offered by the country of Poland are valid for a variety of time frames. Your visa's expiration date depends on the kind of visa that you have and your reasons for traveling.
How do I pay for my visa?
You will submit payment for your application whenever you submit your application at the embassy at the time of your interview.
What Documents Do I Need for the Poland (Schengen) Visa Application?
You will present documents for the Poland (Schengen) visa when you arrive for your appointment at the Polish embassy closest to you. When you arrive, bring a printed copy of the application with you; this will arrive in an email from us. You will also need the following documents:
- Printed confirmation of your scheduled interview appointment.
- Current valid passport.
- 2 recent photos. Photos must be taken with a white background and can have no obstructions (glasses, hats, etc.) covering your face or ears. Additionally, the photos cannot be more than 6 months old and must be 5x5 inches.
- Bank statements for the last 3 months to show that you have more than enough money to cover the expenses of your trip (unless you are being sponsored by a company/institution).
- Accommodation details (hotel reservation or invitation letter).
- Medical insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros.
What countries are included within the Schengen zone?
- Czech Republic