Poland, one of the largest European countries, is a member of the Schengen zone. As such, those who travel to Poland with a Schengen visa are eligible to travel to the other 25 countries within the Schengen zone as well.
The Schengen zone is a cooperation between 26 countries in an effort to allow people to move more freely between countries within Europe. Citizens of Cambodia are required to obtain a Schengen visa to move freely within the Schengen zone. Click here to start your application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is multiple entry included with this type of visa?
Multiple entry is included with a few of the types of visas that are offered by the country of Poland. However, not all of the visa types will include multiple entry. Visas offered by the Polish government range from single to double to multiple entry. You'll be able to indicate your preference on your application, however, be aware that you are not guaranteed to receive multiple entry status if you request it.
Can my children be included in my application or do I need to submit a different application for them?
All travelers regardless of age are required to have their own application submitted.
Are there options for extending my stay?
You can apply to extend your stay, but be aware that extensions are rarely granted without justification.
How long is the interview process at the embassy?
The interview process at the embassy should take no longer than 15 minutes. While at the embassy, you will also give biometrics for your application and submit your documents. Be sure to bring a printed copy of your application with you when you go to the embassy.
What are the additional requirements for minors?
When an application for a minor is submitted, it must be accompanied by a letter of consent from the legal guardian or parent.
What Documents Do I Need for the Poland (Schengen) Visa Application?
You will present documents for the Poland (Schengen) visa when you arrive for your appointment at the Polish embassy closest to you. When you arrive, bring a printed copy of the application with you; this will arrive in an email from us. You will also need the following documents:
- Printed confirmation of interview appointment you scheduled.
- Current valid passport.
- 2 recent photos. Photos must be taken with a white background and can have no obstructions (glasses, hats, etc.) covering your face or ears. Additionally, the photos cannot be more than 6 months old and must be 5x5 inches.
- Bank statements for the last 3 months to show that you have more than enough money to cover the expenses of your trip (unless you are being sponsored by a company/institution).
- Accommodation details (hotel reservation or invitation letter).
- Medical Insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros.
What countries are included within the Schengen zone?
- Czech Republic