Learn More: ETIAS
The ETIAS (European Travel Information and Authorisation System) is an electronic travel authorization required for all travelers who want to visit the Schengen Zone and who are allowed to enter without a visa. The ETIAS is part of a completely electronic system that enables officials to better monitor travel within the Schengen area. The ETIAS is valid for three years or until the expiration of the holder’s passport.
WHO CAN ENTER POLAND WITH THE ETIAS
All citizens of the 62 countries who are able to enter visa-free into the Schengen Zone will be obliged to obtain ETIAS authorization before entering any country in this zone.
OBTAIN THE POLAND ETIAS
To get your ETIAS, you’ll need to fill out our short online application and provide personal information, number of passport or other travel document, and name of the first Schengen Zone member state you will enter.
DISPLAY YOUR ETIAS
Once your application is approved, you’ll receive your travel authorization by email. We recommend saving both an electronic and hard copy to show to airport officials prior to boarding.
See the FAQS below for information regarding coronavirus rules.
Required Documents to Apply
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Poland is one of the most colorful countries in Europe. It has an incredible history, castles like those of fairy-tales and the best thing is that it is still a very affordable country to visit. This country will surprise you with its colorful cosmopolitan cities, its bright blue ocean, and enchanting forests. It has an incredible history and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Other than the famous travel destinations, there is more to Poland that you should consider visiting. You can spend an amazing time in this country and visit several beautiful parks, old historic cities, and empty coastlines. You’ll really be rewarded with a mesmerizing and culturally rich country if you do more than the usual tourist activities. The best time to visit Poland is during spring (March-May) or during fall (September-November). Want to know more about the documents that you will require to enter Poland? Visit us today at iVisa.com.
You will fall in love with Poland in its entirety if you visit the places that we are going to mention to you. Visit Krakow and get lost in exploring the beauty of the city. It is a city filled with beautiful historic monuments, winding cobbled streets, and quaint sights in each and every corner. It is one of the most impressive cities in Europe with lots of amazing things to discover. It is home to the stunning UNESCO site of Rynek Glowny Square, majestic monuments such as St. Mary’s Basilica and the Cloth Hall, and the impressive Wawel Castle. Nearby, you’ll find the popular attractions of the Krakow Salt Mines and the dramatic memorials in the concentration camp of Auschwitz. Next, visit the city of Warsaw which is a complete contrast to Krakow. This city will tell you about its tough history. The city was completely destroyed during WWII. It became a mixture of state-of-the-art attractions and contemporary buildings. Some areas, like the old and the new towns, have been rebuilt and restored to their former glory. Visiting the city will teach you about what the city was in the past and what it has become today. Take a walking tour around the city to experience its culture to the fullest.
You can explore the magical city of Gdansk. It is another city with a difficult past, but it is different to most of the cities that you will come across in Poland. You must take a walk down the cobbled streets to get a good view of the striking architecture which reflects the cultural past of the people living in the city. Gdansk is home to elegant buildings, museums, and medieval Malbork Castle which is known to be one of the biggest castles in the world. Visit one of Poland’s lesser-known destinations, named Wroclaw. This city brings together the best parts of Warsaw and Krakow while also throwing in a healthy dose of its own character. Wroclaw is a mix of cultures. This place is full of stunning architectural buildings and preserved monuments. With riverside parks and a lively community, this is the perfect place to be. Like we told you earlier, Poland will surprise you. The country is an adventurer’s paradise. Poland is covered with various landscapes which are full of vegetation in the summer and are covered in snow during winter. We recommend you go hiking in the Tatra Mountains, which are also known as the Polish Alps. For incredibly breathtaking views, the best hiking, rock climbing, and cycling, these mountains just can’t be missed.
One of the best things that you can do when in Poland is to make friends with the locals. Mix with them and they will not only share with you about their history and their culture but will also show you some of the best spots for Poland cuisine. Polish food is very delicious and filling. For the best food, eat with the locals at the milk bar. You won’t find a better atmosphere than this because of the great food and the even greater company. With so many amazing dishes to try, we will name a few that you just cannot miss when in the country itself. Try pierogi. It is a type of dumpling that is packed full of flavor with cream cheese and potatoes and meat or cabbage and mushroom. This staple food will not disappoint you. Try zurek, which is a sour rye broth made from floured stock and herbs. Boiled eggs and smoked sausages are also added to this dish to make it more delicious. This dish is available anywhere in the country and is served either as it is or in a hollowed bread that acts as a bowl. We suggest you try the latter one as it is interesting to eat out of a bread bowl. Try the heart and belly-warming national dish named bigos which is a stew filled with flavor and packed with red cabbage, sauerkraut, cured ham, pork shoulder, bacon bits, bay leaves, juniper berries, and onions and it is typically served with one or two shots of vodka.
Poland is an adventure that must not be missed. Poland is a Schengen country and to enter this country, or any other Schengen country, travelers traveling from a visa-free country will require an ETIAS, which is a new travel document required to travel to any Schengen or European Union country. The Poland ETIAS is currently not operational and is expected to be in force from early 2022. The application form for a Poland ETIAS is online-based and will hardly take a lot of time to fill in. You will need to provide a valid email address as you will get your Poland ETIAS via email. To learn more about the Poland ETIAS, visit us today at iVisa.com. We will guide you through the whole Poland ETIAS process step by step and make it convenient for you. Our aim at iVisa.com is to provide you with the most relaxed and user-friendly experience. If you have any further queries, contact us any time of the day as we are available around the clock to help you. We firmly believe in the privacy of our user’s data and personal information. You may read the reviews left by our previous clients on our page to learn more about us. So, do not wait any longer and get ready for Poland. Happy journey!
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Jamaica
- Poland Visa Policy
- Jak uzyskać Certyfikat Polska Cyfrowa COVID
- Poland digital COVID certificate
- Can I apply for a Poland Visa Extension?
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Fiji
- Poland Schengen Visa Multiple Entry
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of the Philippines
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of South Africa
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Russia
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Laos
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Indonesia
- POLAND SCHENGEN VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDIA: HOW TO GET IT
- Poland 14 Day Quarantine Requirement
- Poland Schengen Visa Processing Time
- Polish Schengen Visa: Cost and Fees
- Is Poland a Schengen Country?
- Poland Schengen Visa on VFS Global
- Poland Schengen Visa Application Requirements
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Oman
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Nigeria
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Niger
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Namibia
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Morocco
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Mongolia
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Malawi
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Kuwait
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Kenya
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Jordan
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Iraq
- Poland (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of the Republic of Congo
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cameroon
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Djibouti
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Ethiopia
- The Poland Schengen visa for citizens of Guinea
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cote d'Ivoire
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of The Dominican Republic
- Poland Schengen Visa Validity
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Egypt
- Poland Schengen visa for citizens of India
- Poland (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Algeria
- Poland Schengen Visa for Poland Schengen Visa Duration