Learn More: Health Declaration
Due to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to present Health Declarations, Medical Declarations, or Self-Declarations Health Form for entry Poland. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these required documents for you to travel safely.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Only complete this form if you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests to travel outside of 3 months will not be considered. Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change.
All travelers arriving in Poland must undertake a mandatory 14-day quarantine at designated facilities in their port of arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Travel to Poland is a very affordable way to experience the Polish culture and heritage. More people are discovering the great things about Poland and taking trips to Europe to enjoy all of the fabulous landscapes, beautiful cities, great cuisine, history and culture.
A trip to Europe could be one of the best vacation memories you will ever have. Europe offers some of the most amazing destinations. There are some incredible destinations in Europe that you might want to try.
There are great ways to travel to Poland for holidays and there are also great ways to travel to Poland for vacations. Here are some ways to travel to Poland for your holidays and vacations.
Europe is full of wonderful destinations. You can get some great deals on flights to Poland by checking out online travel agencies that make it easy for you to book and get great deals. You may want to check out the different airlines that fly to Poland and see if they offer you a deal.
Europe is home to many cities, such as Paris, London, Rome, Budapest, Athens, Prague, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Barcelona, Munich, Budapest, and Lisbon. Traveling to Poland and taking trips to Poland for holidays and vacations may be the best vacation you ever had.
Vacations in Poland are very affordable. These are exciting times in Poland. People are feeling optimistic and happy. They are celebrating the results of the recent elections, which are not only changing the government but also showing the world how Poland will be the 21st century's leader.
Check out online airlines for airfares. With so many people traveling to Poland, you may find cheap flights to Poland.
If you want to take your vacations in Poland at the most affordable prices, you need to travel to Poland via booking online at the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) website. This site makes it easy for you to book your holidays. You can use your credit card and find out the lowest deals.
All of the Tour Operators have included a lot of discounts. The larger operators have been known to offer you deals that are actually unbelievable. Look through their websites to see what they have to offer you.
There are different visa requirements for Europe and Poland. You must visit Poland at least once before you can apply for a visa. For EU citizens you need to visit Poland for three months to apply for a visa.
Check out the airline companies that offer low-cost flights to Poland. You may want to look into international travel agencies that can offer you great deals.
Health services in Poland are under tremendous strain. In recent years, public awareness of the dangers of coronavirus (COVID-19) has skyrocketed. As a result, the Polish Ministry of Health strongly encourages people in the affected areas to report any and all cases of the virus to the Public Health Service or the National Virus Registry as soon as possible.
This is the main form for those in the affected area to enter Poland during the onset of the virus. It is also the only mandatory form that must be completed by an individual who wishes to remain in Poland after getting COVID Therefore, every patient who enters Poland during the first week of their case will have to fill out this form.
While the entry form is often deemed non-binding, it is necessary for any individual who enters Poland during the outbreak. For this reason, a competent health professional will need to ensure that all individuals have submitted the form correctly.
The entry form is divided into four main sections: General Information, Recommendations for Treatment, Recommendations for Follow-up Care, and County Specific Advice and Recommendations. These sections of the form can be filled out according to the needs of the patient.
The first section, General Information, contains detailed information on symptoms, the treatments available, and so on. You should read this section carefully before submitting your form.
After you have completed this section, you should provide a clear plan for treatment. Do not underestimate the seriousness of this task. Make sure that you document what you eat, what you drink, and the length of time that you spent outdoors.
You should also give details of your travel history and what time you had various symptoms. These things can help your doctor decide which treatments would be most appropriate for you. Since each person's health condition is different, your doctor will want to give each patient-specific treatment.
If you feel that you are unable to give detailed information about your case, you can submit a country-specific advice and recommendation form. The recommendation form is very useful in providing detailed information on the virus and its various symptoms. It will also give you general advice on taking care of yourself.
However, you should be aware that the whole form cannot be filled out if you are a patient. Only the areas of the form marked "Attending Treatment" should be filled out, otherwise, the entire form should be ignored.
As soon as you have submitted the entry form, you will be sent a confirmation number. At this point, your only options are to either return the form or be registered at the Public Health Service. If you do return the form, it will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
In order to stay in Poland after having contracted the virus, you will need to fill out the Country Specific Advice and Recommendations form. In order to continue treatment, you must be registered at the PHS. As long as you are registered, your health services will continue until you return home or the Public Health Service stops taking care of you.
All of the form's sections must be filled out before you can access forms and data that are related to your case. While you are completing the form, it will be helpful to take advantage of the fact that the Public Health Service provides interactive software to aid in the completion of the form.
- Poland Passport Visa-Free Countries
- Can I apply for a Poland Visa Extension?
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Fiji
- Poland Schengen Visa Multiple Entry
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Turkey
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of the Philippines
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of South Africa
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Russia
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Laos
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Indonesia
- POLAND SCHENGEN VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDIA: HOW TO GET IT
- Poland 14 Day Quarantine Requirement
- Poland Schengen Visa Processing Time
- Polish Schengen Visa: Cost and Fees
- Is Poland a Schengen Country?
- Poland Schengen Visa on VFS Global
- Poland Schengen Visa Application Requirements
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Oman
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Nigeria
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Niger
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Namibia
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Morocco
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Mongolia
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Malawi
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Kuwait
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Kenya
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Jordan
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Jamaica
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Iraq
- Poland (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of the Republic of Congo
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cameroon
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Djibouti
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Ethiopia
- The Poland Schengen visa for citizens of Guinea
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Cote d'Ivoire
- The Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of The Dominican Republic
- Poland Schengen Visa Validity
- Poland Schengen Visa for Citizens of Egypt
- Poland Schengen visa for citizens of India
- Poland (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Algeria
- Poland Schengen Visa for Poland Schengen Visa Duration