Italians can visit Portugal without many issues, as they only require the Portugal Passenger Locator Card by now. This is the only mandatory document you need to enter Portugal with your Italian passport as both countries are part of the EU (both share free-border policy).
If you want to see How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Portugal During Coronavirus, keep reading the information you’ll find in the article below. This way, you’ll also be ready to complete the online application form at iVisa.com.
How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Portugal During Coronavirus
- Enter our application webpage.
- Fill in the form by offering your private details.
- Don’t forget to select which processing time you prefer.
- Our professional representatives will review the information and they’ll inform you if there are any mistakes.
- Get the Portugal Passenger Locator Card via email inbox.
- Show the locator card to the health authorities at the airport once you arrive there.
Apply in advance
If you’re taking your trip later, you can also apply in advance by using our website. This way, you can get your Portugal Passenger Locator Card ready once the travel date comes. Apply on this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Portugal Passenger Locator Card?
All the citizens of Italy must get the Portugal Passenger Locator Card before entering Portugal. This card is an electronic travel paper that you can have by filling in an online application form.
What items are necessary to obtain the Portugal Passenger Locator Card?
You’ll need the following list of documents and items to complete the online application form:
- A passport with 6-month validity.
- Acredit/debit card or a PayPal account to complete the payment process.
- A valid email address so that you can easily receive the locator card.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Portugal?
It is not obligatory, but travelers who do not have proof of a COVID-19 test result will have to take the test at the airport, and they must self-isolate at their accommodation until they get the test results.
However, all travelers arriving from one of the following countries must quarantine for 14 days: South Africa, Brazil, Cyprus, Croatia, India, Lithuania, Netherlands, or Sweden.
What are the processing times and prices?
You can choose one of these *three processing options** to get your document ready as fast as you need:
- Standard Processing: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
See How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Portugal During Coronavirus on this link.
How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Portugal During Coronavirus via the web?
- First, fill in the online form with basic information about yourself and select a processing option.
- Second, make sure that all the information you wrote is correct before paying for the locator card.
- Third, attach the documents required so that you can complete the entire process successfully.
Can I get the Portugal Passenger Locator Card for free?
Yes, it’s usually available for free, but we still recommend you use our webpage to apply for this document so that you can save a lot of time for your trip. Also, keep in mind that on our website you’ll be able to apply in any language you need.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
We can guarantee that it is quite safe to use our website because we won’t put any information you offer in danger. If you still feel doubtful about it, you can take a look at our client’s reviews.
Find out more on How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Portugal During Coronavirus here.
Where can I check more information?
You can still take a look at this link to see How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Portugal During Coronavirus. Additionally, you can also reach out to our customer service center to get personal assistance while applying.
If you want to enjoy Portugal to the fullest, you must be sure of what places to visit first. This is the first piece of advice we give you so that you can enjoy the country. Keep in mind that Portugal has many tourist spots to visit, so make a list of what points you prefer to visit.
For example, you can focus on popular castles or palaces. Portugal has a large number of them, especially because of its millenary history. One of the most popular castles in Portugal is the São Jorge Castle in Lisbon, an impressive place you can find in the capital city. Plus, if you walk through the garden of the palace, you’ll be able to enjoy a beautiful view of the city.
Additionally to this palace, you should also visit the Palacio de la Pena. This building was the residence of the Portuguese royal family throughout the 19th century and it was also an important expression of the romantic style of the 19th century in Portugal. You can visit the Palacio de la Pena in Sintra, a region where you can explore other great points like Castelo dos Mouros.
Apply for your Portugal Passenger Locator Card now and get ready to enjoy these beautiful spots!