All travelers with a Dutch passport must apply for the Portugal Passenger Locator Card to visit Portugal. This is the only requirement that you’ll need at the port of entry if you’re from the Netherlands, as the Netherlands is part of the EU just like Portugal (both countries share free borders).
To see How citizens of the Netherlands can enter Portugal during Coronavirus, we recommend you to get informed with the following lines. In the FAQ below, you’ll also be able to check how to complete the application process at iVisa.com.
How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Portugal During Coronavirus with iVisa.com
- Go to iVisa.com’s application website.
- Fill in the form with private information about yourself and the trip to Portugal
- Select the processing time.
- Wait for the response of our agents as they will check your application form.
- Receive your document via email inbox.
- Show the printed form to the officials at the airport upon arrival.
Apply in advance with iVisa.com
If your trip is only for a few months on the road, then we recommend you apply for the Portugal Passenger Locator Card in advance! Apply Here and forget about having to check if you’re qualified for this document later!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meaning of the Portugal Passenger Locator Card?
Dutch citizens must get the Portugal Passenger Locator Card before entering Portugal. This is a recent screening that you can obtain through an online form and it allows you to enter the country without any issues while the coronavirus is still present.
What do I need to get the Portugal Passenger Locator Card?
You need a few basic items to get the process started. These are:
- A valid passport. This document should have at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account to pay for iVisa.com’s fees.
- An email address to get the document.
What are the processing times and prices of the Portugal Passenger Locator Card?
On our website you can find the following three processing options depending on how fast you want to get the document:
- Standard Processing: 1 Business Day - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
See How citizens of the Netherlands can enter Portugal during Coronavirus here.
How Citizens of the Netherlands Can Enter Portugal During Coronavirus via the web?
To get the Portugal Passenger Locator Card within a few minutes of your day, we suggest you follow these steps:
- First, fill in the online application form with your private and basic information like passport ID and full name. After that, select the processing speed.
- Second, check the information you wrote in the first step and pay for the locator card.
- Third, add the documents needed and click on the ‘submit button to finish.
Can I get this document for free?
This document tends to be available for free on some websites, but we still recommend you to use our page to apply for it because you’ll be able to save much time on your trip. Plus, you’ll also be able to apply in any language you prefer.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to apply for this document?
Feel free to use our website to apply as we have modern software that won’t put your private details in danger. Plus, you can check our positive reviews here.
Learn How citizens of the Netherlands can enter Portugal during Coronavirus here.
Where can I check more information?
Planning a trip to Portugal can take time since you must be sure of the places you want to visit in this country. In Portugal, one of the most popular things is the guided tours to ancient palaces and the guided tours to the Azores.
One of the most emblematic castles in Portugal is the São Jorge Castle in Lisbon, which can be located on a beautiful hill, from where you can enjoy a magnificent view of the city.
Another popular castle that you cannot miss is the Palacio de la Pena. This place was one of the main residences of the Portuguese royal family during the 19th century and at the same time constitutes one of the maximum expressions of the romantic style of the 19th century in Portugal. This Palace can be found in Sintra, where you can also locate the Castelo dos Mouros.
The Castelo dos Mouros is located in the town of Sintra and stands out for its imposing size on the top of a rocky massif. Undoubtedly, an imposing location in this region.
We remind you to apply for the Portugal Passenger Locator Card now and get ready to visit all of these beauties in Portugal!