Nailing its name in football, Portugal has set a benchmark. Not only this, there are several other customs that Portugal is famous for and it has a number of key tourist attractions. Portugal is one of the oldest countries in Europe and is a beautiful place famous for a lot of things. The language spoken in Portugal is one of the widely spoken languages in the world. From port wines to pasta, if we talk about food, Portugal tops the charts. Who would not want to treat their eyes and taste buds with the beauty and food of such a place? So, if you are a citizen of Afghanistan and want to visit Portugal for a nice, relaxing time there, it is the call for you!
If you want to apply for your visa and get it right in your hands without doing anything then apply for Portugal (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan. You do not need to worry about anything when you apply for your visa with iVisa.com. To do so, you just need to access the iVisa.com application form and you will be guided through the process. To discover more about visa applications you can read further below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the mandatory documents needed at the time of application?
There are a few mandatory documents that will be needed at the time of filling the form while applying for Portugal (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan. They are mentioned below:
- At first, you need to fill in the visa application accurately. This form needs to be filled in by everyone who is going to travel to your party.
- The next step is to provide a valid passport.
- Next, a professional passport-size photograph is needed. It should be a recent one and not older than 6 months.
- Documents with your personal details are needed. Anything such as your employment letter, etc. This is not mandatory for students or retired personnel.
- Now, the details of the payment method are required. Anything such as credit or debit card or a valid PayPal Wallet works in this case.
- A bank statement of your bank is also required.
- Lastly, valid travel insurance is required to complete the formalities of the form.
What is the price and the time taken for the processing of the visa?
The amount of the fees and the processing time of the visas are categorized into three different plans. People applying for Portugal (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan through iVisa.com can select any one among them.
- Standard processing time: The processing time of this visa service is considerable and the amount to be paid is not too much.
- Rush processing service: The processing time for this visa service is less than the first one and the amount paid is more as well.
- Super rush processing time: The processing time for this service is just a few days and the amount to be paid is more but is truly worth the service.
How to find more information?
To find more information about the visa application method through iVisa.com, you can surf through the official website. You can also contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal and get your hands on all the needed information.
Is it safe to apply?
How can I apply?
To apply for a visa you need to follow the guidelines on our official website iVisa.com. For any other help or assistance, you can contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal and get the air cleared in time for your trip to Portugal.
How many days’ does it take for the visa to process?
The visa processing time depends upon the plan you choose. You can get updates on your visa application by contacting iVisa.com’s customer care portal whenever you want.