From famous players to phenomenal explorers, Portugal has given birth to many talented people. People who want to explore the best parts of all the territories like its food, artistry, landscapes, etc. can satiate their expectations in this country. Portugal, being one of the oldest countries in Europe, has everything a travel enthusiast or an adventurous person could ask for. It has amazing food with rich dishes such as pasta and piri piri chicken for all the foodies who love to try out different dishes. It also has amazing sports facilities and activity parks for adventure sports fans, with football and golf.
So, if you are someone who loves exploring and visiting exciting places, this is the post for you! Plan a vacation to this wondrous place and have fun with your loved ones. If you are a citizen of Nigeria and want to plan a trip to Portugal then you can apply for the Portugal (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Nigeria and get your visa made easily without even moving an inch from your home To explore the visa application process you can read the following instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions/FAQs
What documents are necessary when completing the visa application?
- First, you need to fill the visa application form correctly. The form has to be filled by everyone who will be traveling with you.
- Then, a valid passport with two blank pages and with a validity for the next 3 months- is needed.
- A recent professional passport size photograph is also needed. The photograph should not be older than 6 months.
- Documents like your employment letter or job letter having your personal details is also needed.
- Documents with your details of payment is needed as well. Anything such as Credit or Debit card or a valid PayPal wallet will suffice the needful.
- A bank statement is required.
- Lastly, a valid passport is needed to complete all the formalities.
What is the processing time and prices when applying for a visa?
The processing time and the amount of visa application depends solely on the type of plan selected by the applicants.
If you are a citizen of Nigeria and have plans to apply for a Portugal (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Nigeria, you get to select among the three given options.
- Standard processing time: If you are willing to wait for the visa patiently and are not in any hurry to get it, then this is the best plan for you with a nominal fee.
- Rush Process time: If you want to get your visa a bit earlier and are willing to pay a fee more than the basic one then you can go for this plan.
- Super Rush Process time: If you want to get your visa pronto and can pay the fee then select this one. The amount is a bit more but it is worth the service.
Where to find more information?
If you want to find more information about the visa application then you can either go to our official website iVisa.com or can contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal to get answers for all your queries.