If you want to visit Qatar as a Chinese citizen, you will have a smooth entry. Still, you must comply with all the health protocols. Make sure to have the Qatar Entry Registration before your trip because it’s mandatory for all international travelers. Also, you must follow the testing requirements and quarantine.
iVisa.com is your best alternative for any travel requirement. All you need is an internet connection and a few minutes to complete an online form. Check how citizens of China can enter Qatar during Coronavirus below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID guidelines in Qatar?
Depending on the country you come from, you need to comply with a few health protocols. China is part of the green list, which means you can skip quarantine as long as you’re vaccinated.
Also, you must take a PCR test within 72 hours before your trip. The only exemption is for minors under 12 years old. As COVID rules constantly change, be sure to refer to the FAQ section to get up-to-date information. Finally, don’t forget you need the Qatar Entry Registration before landing in Qatar.
We can tell you how citizens of China can enter Qatar during Coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Qatar?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Qatar.
Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder coming from green list countries, you won't need to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson.
Travelers that have received full vaccination of Sinopharm, Sinovac, Sputnik V, Covaxin (conditionally approved vaccines), must also present a Serology Antibody test with a positive result before travelling to Qatar. Passengers that do not show these documents must follow a 7-day quarantine
People who have received two doses of a conditionally approved vaccine followed by one dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and after 14 days from the last dose will be considered fully immune.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Qatar travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Will I be required to quarantine on arrival to Qatar?
Green country of origin quarantine- vaccinated travelers: No quarantine
Green country of origin quarantine- unvaccinated travelers: 7 days and antigen on day 7
Red and exceptional red country of origin quarantine- vaccinated travelers: 2 day quarantine and a Rapid Antigen Test on day 2 of hotel quarantine. The individual will be released on same day if the result of the COVID-19 test is negative.
Red and exceptional red country of origin quarantine- unvaccinated travelers: 7-day quarantine and antigen test on day 7 to end quarantine
Travelers that have received full vaccination of Sinopharm, Sinovac, Sputnik V or Covaxin must also present a Serology Antibody test with a positive result before travelling to Qatar. Passengers that do not show these documents must follow a 7-day quarantine
What is the Qatar Entry Registration, and how is the application?
The Qatar Entry Registration is a health declaration that international travelers need for a smooth entry to Qatar. It’s valid for a maximum of 15 days and provides a single entry to the country.
Follow these steps to acquire your travel document:
- First: Answer the questions in the application form and pick a processing time that fits your needs.
- Second: Review your information and correct any mistakes. Proceed to pay for the online service with a debit or credit card.
- Third: Attach the required documentation and apply.
Display the health declaration to health authorities in Qatar. Let us tell you how citizens of China can enter Qatar during Coronavirus.
Which countries are in the green, red and exceptional red categories in Qatar?
- Exceptional red list countries: Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
- Red list countries: Algeria, Anguilla, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Maldives, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Araba Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Green list countries: Rest of the world
What are the costs and processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: Receive your documentation in a reasonable time.
- Rush Processing Time: We will work faster on your travel requirements.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Obtain the health declaration as soon as possible.
Our experts can explain how citizens of China can enter Qatar during Coronavirus.
What do I need?
Make sure to have these items:
- Passport: We request a scan of the details page.
- Email address: We will send the Qatar Entry Registration digitally.
- Payment method: Pay for the service with a credit or debit card.
Review how citizens of China can enter Qatar during Coronavirus with us.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely! We have helped numerous travelers with all types of travel requirements. Moreover, we can give you a hand with the Qatar Entry Registration.
Visit our customer reviews and get more details about our results. Please keep reading how citizens of China can enter Qatar during Coronavirus.
I have some doubts. Where can I find more details?
Communicate with our customer support team for any doubts about how citizens of China can enter Qatar during Coronavirus. We can help you 24/7.
iVisa.com has all the tools for your next trip to Qatar.
Explore the Inland Sea or Khor al Adaid. It’s located 30 minutes away from the dunes of Mesaieed in Sealine Beach. This natural reserve is ideal for fishing, camping, and spending a relaxing day watching the marvelous landscape. Next, continue to Al Maroona Beach that offers golden sand and turquoise waters. This dreamy beach is the perfect place to watch the sun come down.
The Mall of Qatar is a fascinating place to do some shopping. Located near Al Rayyan Stadium, the mall offers 500 retail, dining, and café alternatives. The interiors are fascinating, and you will find tons of surprises in every shop. Make your way to the Oasis, a high atrium with structures shaped like trees that supports it. Explore MOQ Live, a gorgeous theater that offers live entertainment and even dancing water fountains. Families have the option to enjoy KidzMondo, a park for minors. This mini-city is run by minors and it has its economy and currency. Minors can role-play all types of professions and enjoy a full day here. Finally, check Xtremeland, where you can see a 7D Theater, Giant Slide, and a Trampoline Park.