With the up to date and modern facilities, the Hamad International Airport in Qatar and their new visa system allows the citizens of Albania to travel to Qatar and obtain a Tourist Visa Online. An online application will be filled on ivisa.com. The application will then be processed in a minimum of 15 days and the document you receive is valid for Single Entry, and it allows you to stay in Qatar for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can citizens of Albania apply for Qatar ETA online?
If you are a citizen of Albania, but hold a residence permit or visa in any of the following countries, you may apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization and obtain a visa on arrival: Schengen countries, Australia, Canada, UK, USA or New Zealand. In addition, you will need proof of valid visitor visa held for any one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, GCC, New Zealand, and Schengen countries, USA or UK. The visa must be valid for at least 30 days after arrival from the date of entry into Qatar. How do I prove my residency? You can prove your residency by providing a resident card, utility bill, phone bill, credit/debit card bill, tenancy contract, and the official printed address page on the passport.
What do I need to apply for a Qatar ETA online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need a lot of documents to apply for a Qatar ETA online. Here is that you must have at hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival to Qatar. Passports with a single name will not be accepted, applicants need to have a minimum of two names in your passport to apply.
- A complete and correct visa application form. All the information presented must be up to date and must match the data on your passport.
- Your accommodation information, such as a booking confirmation from your trip to Qatar. Please note, you must have evidence to verify the reservation of accommodation and payment.
- Your return ticket information. Note that you will need to have your return or onward ticket purchased
Qatar ETA decision waiting times:
The processing times of the ETA vary. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing time so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Qatar ETA arrives in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 4 Business Days.
Qatar ETA Fees:
The amount of money you will spend on your Qatar ETA is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 35.00
- Rush processing – USD 65.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 85.00
Does the Qatar ETA have additional information?
The Tourist Visa to Qatar is applied for online and you are required to have a working e-mail address at all times. All the information about your eVisa application will be sent to the e-mail you provide in your application. You must pay for the visa online with a Visa or MasterCard. Please note that iVisa or your government cannot intervene in case you are refused a visa to Qatar.
How long is the Qatar ETA valid for?
The Qatar ETA is valid for 30 days after arrival after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa, and the maximum stay is of 30 days Per Entry.