With the up to date and modern facilities, the Hamad International Airport in Qatar and their new visa system allows the citizens of Barbados to travel to Qatar and obtain a Tourist Visa Online. The online application is available at ivisa.com. The application will then be processed in a minimum of 15 days and the document you receive is valid for Single Entry, and it allows you to stay in Qatar for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can citizens of Barbados apply for Qatar ETA online?
If you are a citizen of Barbados, but hold a residence permit or visa to any of the following countries, you may apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization and obtain a visa on arrival: Schengen countries, Australia, Canada, UK, USA or New Zealand. In addition, proof of valid visitor visa held for any one of the following countries can be used: Australia, Canada, GCC, New Zealand, and Schengen countries, USA or UK. Visa must be valid for at least 30 days after arrival from the date of entry into Qatar. Documents to prove residency: a resident card, utility bill, phone bill, credit/debit card bill, tenancy contract, and the official printed address page on passport.
What do I need to apply for a Qatar ETA online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Qatar ETA online. What documents are required when applying online?
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Qatar. Passports with a single name will not be accepted, applicants need to have a minimum of two names in their passport to apply.
- A complete and correct visa application form. All the information presented must be up to date and must match the data on your passport.
- Your accommodation information, such as a booking confirmation for your trip to Qatar. Please note that proof of accommodation is required.
- Your return ticket information. Please note, you need to have a return or onward ticket flight reservation purchased.
Processing times of the application:
The processing time of your application may vary. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing times so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Qatar ETA arrives in 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 4 Business Days.
How much will the Qatar ETA cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Qatar ETA is based on the processing timeframe you select. The prices are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 35.00
- Rush processing – USD 65.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 85.00
Does the Qatar ETA have additional information?
The Tourist Visa to Qatar is applied for online and you are requested to have a working e-mail address at all times. All the information about your eVisa application will be sent to the e-mail stated in your application. You must pay for the visa online with a Visa or MasterCard. Please note that iVisa or your government cannot intervene in case you are refused a visa to Qatar.
How long is the Qatar ETA valid for?
The Qatar ETA is valid for 30 days after arrival after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa, and the maximum stay is of 30 days Per Entry.