The up to date and a modern Hamad International Airport in Qatar has a new visa system that allows citizens of Morocco to travel to Qatar and obtain a Tourist Visa online. It is highly recommended to use the online application, which can be submitted at ivisa.com. The application will then be processed in a minimum of 15 days and the document you receive will be valid for Single Entry, and it will allow you to stay in Qatar for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
I am a citizen of Morocco. Can I apply for a Qatar ETA online?
If you are a citizen of Morocco, you may apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization and obtain a visa on arrival if you hold a residence permit or visa to any of the following countries: Schengen countries, Australia, Canada, UK, USA, or New Zealand. Alternatively, you may apply for an ETA if you have proof of a valid visitor visa held for any one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, GCC, New Zealand, Schengen countries, USA, or UK. Visa must be valid for at least 30 days after arrival from the date of entry into Qatar. How do I prove my residency? A resident card, utility bill, phone bill, credit/debit card bill, tenancy contract, and the official printed address page on your passport.
What do I need to apply for a Qatar ETA online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Qatar ETA online. Documents you must provide:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Qatar. Passports with a single name will not be accepted, applicants need to have a minimum of two names in their passport to apply.
- A complete and correct visa application form. All the information presented must be up to date and must match the data on your passport.
- Your accommodation information, such as a booking confirmation from your trip to Qatar. Please note that it is important to have accommodation booked.
- Your return ticket information. Note that you will need to have your return or onward ticket purchased.
How long are the processing times?
It depends. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing time so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Qatar ETA arrives in 10 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 4 business days.
How much are the Qatar ETA application fees?
The cost of your Qatar ETA is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 35.00
- Rush processing – USD 65.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 85.00
Does the Qatar ETA have additional information?
The Tourist Visa to Qatar is applied for online and you are requested to have a working e-mail address at all times. All the information about your eVisa application will be sent to the e-mail address you state in your application. You must pay for the visa online with a Visa or MasterCard. Please note that iVisa or your government cannot intervene in case you are refused a visa to Qatar.
How long is the Qatar ETA valid for?
The Qatar ETA is valid for 30 days after arrival after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa, and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.