With an up to date and modern airport, Hamad International Airport in Qatar and their new visa system allows citizens of the Philippines to travel to Qatar and obtain a Tourist Visa Online. It is highly recommended to use the online application, and this can be submitted at ivisa.com. The application will then be processed in a minimum of 15 days and the document you receive is valid for Single Entry, and it allows you to stay in Qatar for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the online application open for citizens of Philippines?
If you are a citizen of the Philippines but hold a residence permit or visa to any of the following countries, you may apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization and obtain a visa on arrival: Schengen countries, Australia, Canada, UK, USA or New Zealand. Also, proof of a valid visitor visa held for any one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, GCC, New Zealand, and Schengen countries, USA or UK. The visa must be valid for at least 30 days after arrival from the date of entry into Qatar.
What documents should I use to prove my residency?
A resident card, utility bill, phone bill, credit/debit card bill, tenancy contract, and the official printed address page on passport.
What do I need to apply for a Qatar ETA online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Qatar ETA online. You should have the following documents available while you complete your application:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Qatar. Passports with a single name will not be accepted; applicants need to have a minimum of two names in the passport to apply.
- A complete and correct visa application. All information presented must be up to date and must match the data on your passport.
- Your accommodation information, such as booking confirmation for your trip to Qatar. Please note: that it is vital to have accommodation booked.
- Your return ticket information. Please note: that you must have a return or an onward ticket purchased.
How long are the processing times of the application?
It depends; iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing times so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Qatar ETA arrives in 10 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 4 business days.
How much are the Qatar ETA application fees?
The amount of money you will spend on your Qatar ETA is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 35.00
- Rush processing – USD 65.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 85.00
Does the Qatar ETA have additional requirements?
A Tourist Visa to Qatar is for applied online, and you are required to have a working e-mail address at all times. All information about your eVisa application will be sent to the e-mail you state in your application. You must pay for the visa online with a Visa or MasterCard. Please note: iVisa or your government cannot intervene in case you are refused a visa to Qatar.
How long is the Qatar ETA valid for?
The Qatar ETA is valid for 30 days after arrival after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.