In case you are planning a trip to Reunion, you need to know the covid 19 restrictions put in place. You will need to have a mandatory document known as the Reunion Attestation. Luckily, the iVisa.com team is on top of the process. We have all the latest updates about traveling to Reunion during coronavirus.
Although it may seem impossible to enter most countries due to covid 19, we can tell you that you can visit Reunion with our help. We have all the details about Reunion covid 19 travel measures.
Note: Since May 11th, 2022, the Reunion Attestation is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I acquire the Reunion Attestation with iVisa.com?
- Check the application page.
- Fill out the digital form with personal details.
- Our experts will check your information and confirm everything is correct.
- Expect your health document electronically.
- Print and sign the Reunion Attestation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the covid 19 travel restrictions in Reunion?
The borders at Reunion have travel restrictions for most travelers. In case you need to enter Reunion due to an exception related to your family, profession, or medical reasons, you will need to justify it.
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR test within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers from Mayotte.
Don’t forget you need to have the Reunion Attestation before landing on the island. We can help you with the Reunion covid 19 travel guidelines.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Reunion?
Yes, Reunion has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Reunion for tourism, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine certificate. Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated people need proof of an essential reason to enter Reunion.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson.
You are considered vaccinated:
One week after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
One week after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
Do I have to quarantine in La Reunion?
- Quarantine requirements: 7-day quarantine for unvaccinated travelers.
What information do I need?
First of all, you will need to provide trip and health details to complete the digital form. Besides, you should have these:
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- An email address.
- A payment method, choose between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We can discuss the Reunion covid 19 travel dispositions.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Our team is ready to tell you the Reunion covid 19 travel restrictions.
How can I apply?
- Provide your details for the application form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review all your details. Choose a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
As soon as you receive the Reunion Attestation, we recommend printing it and signing it. Show it to Reunion authorities at your arrival. We know all about the Reunion covid 19 travel measures.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Yes! We only offer reliable services that work with the highest security guidelines. Your information is safe with us.
Head to the comments section for more details about our successful results. Keep learning about the Reunion covid 19 travel restrictions.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available day and night. We can solve your doubts about the Reunion covid 19 travel guidelines.
Go to the application page now!
Exploring Reunion is a magical experience. If you are an outdoor person, you have made the right decision to visit Reunion. You can find over 550 miles of hiking trails all over the island. Check the waterfalls, canyons, and even volcanoes. We are sure that the forests will take your breath away. Also, you don’t need to pay anything to enjoy the Reunion Island, National Park. There are plenty of sites to camp with your friends or family. Over 42 percent of the island makes up this natural reserve.
Reunion Island has three small villages, and one of them is only accessible by foot or helicopter. Cirque de Mafate was formed by the descendants of slaves who could escape their faith centuries ago. Today, you can find on average 180 Mafatais ready to receive you. You can check their village through the Rievier des Galest, Maido, Taibit, Col des Boeufs and Dos-Dane.
Remember that you need the Reunion Attestation before landing in this paradise. Make sure to choose us for your online process. Also, make sure to check the covid 19 travel restrictions.