If you want to enjoy Reunion soon, you should be aware of the latest restrictions related to covid 19. First of all, you will need to have the Reunion Attestation before landing. As well, you should take a covid 19 test. Don’t worry! iVisa.com has all the information you need. Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security.
We know you want to continue to be safe and healthy when traveling to Reunion. Therefore, trust our expertise and check the test covid 19 Reunion.
Note: Since May 11th, 2022, the Reunion Attestation is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I acquire the Reunion Attestation with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Complete the digital form with personal details.
- Our experts will review your details and verify everything is correct.
- Receive your health document electronically.
- Upon arrival, show the Reunion Attestation to authorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a covid test when traveling to Reunion?
No, you don't. Reunion has lifted all covid restrictions since august 5th, 2022. This means, the traveler won't longer need to present a vaccination certificate or testing.
Remember that you will need the Reunion Attestation, and you can get it through our platform.
What information do I need?
You need to complete the online form with trip and health details. Also, you should have the following:
- A valid passport that should be valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address to receive the health document.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Let us help you with the test covid 19 Reunion. We have all the tools to support you.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 34.49.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD 67.99.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 104.99.
Our experts can help you with the test covid 19 Reunion.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Check that all your details are correct. Pick a payment alternative, go with your Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
Expect the Reunion Attestation in your email inbox at the agreed time. Learn all about the test covid 19 Reunion with us.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We have been helping travelers for years with all types of travel requirements.
Go to the comments section and confirm we have the best service for you. Check the test covid 19 Reunion.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Get in touch with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. We have all the answers about the test covid 19 Reunion.
Head to the application page now!
If you are looking for paradise, you have made the right choice to travel to Reunion. The island offers magnificent natural landscapes that are ready to welcome you. Located on the coast of Africa, near Madagascar, the island is a French territory. Food is marvelous on this site.
The local cuisine is modern with a French twist. Also, locals have preserved their culinary traditions and mixture of influences from India, China, Sri Lanka, and Africa. Try the famous ‘samoussa’ that has a distinctive, spicy Indian flavor. The plate is similar to traditional samosas. However, the ones in Reunion Island are filled with fish or minced meat, and they have a touch of Reunionese spices. Check ‘bouchon’, which is similar to Chinese dumplings with the island flavor added in. Don’t miss the chicken curry and the rougail saucisse, a tasty sausage prepared with tomato and onion.
We know you are looking forward to visiting Reunion Island. Therefore, make sure to know all about the covid 19 restrictions. You need to have the Reunion Attestation before taking that flight.