Learn More: COVID-19 Statement (Declaratie)
Required Documents to Apply
All travelers entering Romania, regardless of their nationality, age or any other consideration, must carry their COVID-19 Statement filled with a maximum of 24 hours before entering the country.
All travelers from non-EU and non-Schengen Associated countries must hold a negative result to a pre-departure molecular (PCR) test taken no more than 48 hours before departure and a proof of full vaccination or a proof of recovery from COVID-19.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Travelers who only hold the negative test result must quarantine for 10 days. Travelers who do not provide any of these documents must quarantine for 14 days.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I read more?
- How Citizens of Hungary Can Enter Romania During COVID-19
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Romania During COVID-19
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Romania During COVID-19
- How Citizens of Ukraine Can Enter Romania During COVID-19
- How Citizens of Bulgaria Can Enter Romania During COVID-19
- How Citizens of Moldova Can Enter Romania During COVID-19
- Romania COVID border restrictions
- Romania COVID rules: What are they about?
- Romania COVID 19 test requirements
- How to travel to Romania during COVID: Find out with us
- Do you have to quarantine in Romania?
- Is Romania dangerous for tourists?
- Romania Visa Policy
- Cum să obțineți certificatul COVID digital în România
- Romania Digital COVID Certificate: Learn More
- UEFA Euro 2020 Bucharest - Romania Visa