From October 2019, Russia started providing e-Visas for entry into St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in the country. Vatican City is part of the 53 countries now eligible to apply online for the Saint Petersburg visa. Don’t waste time waiting in line at the embassy or consulate. You can now quickly and easily apply for your visa for Saint Petersburg online from any computer or smartphone.
If you want to visit Saint Petersburg in Russia for tourism, business, or humanitarian work, the Saint Petersburg e-Visa allows you to enter the city through Kaliningrad and several other entry points.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | The Saint Petersburg e-Visa
Not from Vatican City? Use our Visa Checker Tool to discover the requirements for a Saint Petersburg e-Visa for your country.
What do I need to apply for a St. Petersburg e-Visa?
You can apply for your Saint Petersburg visa online with ease.
You will need:
- A Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the day you enter Saint Petersburg.
- A Digital Photo - You will need to submit a passport photo with your application. You can have one taken at a drug store or local photography studio.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and most popular credit/debit cards, like Mastercard and Visa.
You should always carry a physical copy of your e-Visa while you travel, just in case you cannot access it from your smartphone.
How long does it usually take to process a visa online for Saint Petersburg?
We offer 3 different processing speeds for your Saint Petersburg e-Visa for your convenience.
- Standard Processing will take up to 9 days to process your visa application.
- Rush Processing will take up to 7 days to process your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing will take up to 5 days to process your visa application.
How much do e-Visas for Saint Petersburg cost?
Your e-Visa’s total cost with processing fees will be:
- USD 25.00 for Standard Processing;
- USD 40.00 for Rush Processing; and
- USD 50.00 for Super Rush Processing.
How many times can I enter St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
You will have Single Entry into Saint Petersburg with your e-Visa.
When does my St. Petersburg e-Visa expire?
With your e-Visa for St. Petersburg, you will be allowed 30 days after issued before your visa expires.
How long can I stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa?
The maximum amount of time you can stay in St. Petersburg with an e-Visa is 8 days Per Entry.
Get a St. Petersburg e-Visa Online Now for Citizens of Vatican City
You will have no shortage of things to do and see in Saint Petersburg. iVisa will make the application process for your e-Visa to Saint Petersburg as secure and simple as possible.
Skip the embassy lineups and get your visa easily online.